Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Shreky

Maxcoil Mattress - Feedback Please

Hello all,

May I know if anyone had ever bought and used a maxcoil mattress before? I read some posting that it sink after about 3 years. But the posting was quite a few years ago. As this brand is cheaper and I am now considering to buy one. And I hope they had now better their techonlogy... n quality.

Can anyone who had been using Maxcoil Mattress for the last 1-5years give some of your comments or feedback please? Much appreciated. :bow:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

My King size storage bed was from maxcoil for about one year, so far no problem. I think they also have many types and price. My single bed (thouse double bed with bedframe) was of lower quality and it gives sound sometimes.

My King size storage bed was from maxcoil for about one year, so far no problem. I think they also have many types and price. My single bed (thouse double bed with bedframe) was of lower quality and it gives sound sometimes.

Thank you very much for your feedback on your maxcoil bed. :D

fanco-2.jpg

See picture here. Personally I like the bed and it looks good to me, but i seldom open the storage coz I afraid it'll become loosen. I heard the spring will give some problems. But when i bought the bed, the salesman told me they are the only one give warranty on the spring.

u are asking abt the matteress or the bed frame? their storage bed frame is quite ok... but after sometime, it will give out some sound after u open, close the storage and lie on the bed.

I am quite disappointed with the "memory foam" matteress. I was told their theirs are 100% memory foam, same quality as NASA space use, blah blah...

Was also told that 10 yrs usage also no need to flip! However, I back side itchy during CNY and did a flip before changing the sheet. To my horror, the bottom 3/4 is made up of low quality foam! Like those foam matteress you get from pasar malam... truelly disgusted! Will probably not get maxcoil anymore.

It's a local brand with so-called "atas" packaging/branding. anyway I got issue with the bed frame installer. they did a bad job and I have to change the storage bed frame 3 times. Just be careful, although price is really attractive.

u are asking abt the matteress or the bed frame? their storage bed frame is quite ok... but after sometime, it will give out some sound after u open, close the storage and lie on the bed.

I am quite disappointed with the "memory foam" matteress. I was told their theirs are 100% memory foam, same quality as NASA space use, blah blah...

Was also told that 10 yrs usage also no need to flip! However, I back side itchy during CNY and did a flip before changing the sheet. To my horror, the bottom 3/4 is made up of low quality foam! Like those foam matteress you get from pasar malam... truelly disgusted! Will probably not get maxcoil anymore.

It's a local brand with so-called "atas" packaging/branding. anyway I got issue with the bed frame installer. they did a bad job and I have to change the storage bed frame 3 times. Just be careful, although price is really attractive.

yeah, i can confirm maxcoil is also made in batam only.

I have a few brands of mattresses - dunlopillo, king koil, sealy, maxcoil and flora. The cheaper mattresses are used in other properties which are tenanted out. Generally, for normal adults, maxcoil is ok. If you have kids, don't use cheap mattresses such as maxcoil as the kids will tend to jump on them and they will go out of shape in no time.