Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Manic1004

Ceiling Fans In Bedrooms - Good Or Bad Fs?

Hi, would like to consult all FS-personnel, is it ok to have ceiling fans in the bedrooms?

I have a ceiling fan in the hall and I find that it is very effective in ventilating the hall and is breezy.

Will be renovating my flat soon, am considering having all the bedrooms with ceiling fans. Any comments? :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, would like to consult all FS-personnel, is it ok to have ceiling fans in the bedrooms?

I have a ceiling fan in the hall and I find that it is very effective in ventilating the hall and is breezy.

Will be renovating my flat soon, am considering having all the bedrooms with ceiling fans. Any comments? :)

hope this help

http://fengshui.about.com/od/fengshuiforbedroom/qt/beams_fan_bed.htm

Hi,

Yes, why not ? Ceiling fan is not going to affect the FS of your house. I have ceiling fan installed in every room of my house except for storeroom and kitchen.

It's the external environment which has by far better influence on your house's FS than what is placed inside your house.

Cheers my friend

I used to have a ceiling fan in the living room. I had it removed after a while. This was when after using time after time, family members keep falling sick and disagreements despite being advised by the fsm. Now we don't have this problem.

I have a ceiling fan on my MBR. Indeed, it is good in ventilating...

I read that ceiling fan in mbr over the bed cuts relationship, wonder how true?

Remembering in my old house, one day came back home and saw ceiling fan danggling halfway in the living. Luckily nobudy was using. Can't imagine how if this happens in the bedroom while sleeping. :help:

How can it be danggling? It is mounted on right?

It was some years of using, maybe due to vibrations or screw rusty or earthquake. Or must be due to the constant jumping of the naughty boy upstairs. Or maybe the installer didn't do a good job. Never have ceiling fan since.

It was some years of using, maybe due to vibrations or screw rusty or earthquake. Or must be due to the constant jumping of the naughty boy upstairs. Or maybe the installer didn't do a good job. Never have ceiling fan since.

Constant jumping someone upstairs?

You must be joking right?? :o