Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
PrinceVI

Fisher & Paykel Fridge

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The stainless steel and Matt finishing too exp. (Too nice to throw if well maintain if it breaks down after some years)

F&P compressor is from Matsu****a(Panasonic compressor manufacturer) but their fridge is mainly assemble in either Australia or New Zealand.

F&P fridge has the designer look, vegetable compartment has roller for smoother opening and closing.

Overall i'm still deciding to spend 300 more for a F&P or a panasonic :P

Can't find any review on fisher & paykel fridge in this forum... is it not worth the $$$, anyone have any advice? TIA

The stainless steel models are made in New Zealand, but everything else now is made in Thailand. Their Thailand plant only opened last year, and it seems there are some reliability issues, as their Thailand plant is new, as compared to the mroe established Thailand manufacturers for Hitachi, Mitsubishi etc.

True also things that are new tends to crop up things.

Having things made in Thailand and yet prices still that exp, think not worth to buy. My only choice now is Panasonic !

Thanks Strikingreality!

I've used F&P EH415 for 6 years now so far no problem. Will be changing to Hitachi for my new house as this current fridge is too small. F&P is not too bad but because of the currency exchange rate now...the price is kinda increase. Technology of the fridge is still the same as 6 years ago...no R&D i guess. So this time round , I bought a Made in Japan Hitachi fridge and was really impress by it's energy efficiency and technology innovation. But it comes with a hefty price tag. Hope the fridge serves me well.