Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
schiz0id

The One With The Gargantuan Task

Wow I m so happy 2 see that u guys aren't going 2 camp out there since things r moving on really fast. :D

Ur ceiling looks really nice! Can u see ur electrical wirings where the cove lights r when u make ur way up on a ladder?

Edited by edenstrauss

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Pls share with me feedback on ur daikin aircon & installer after u guys have tried & tested for say a couple of months.. My 15 yr old Fujitsu has refused 2 die out & is still slugging on with loud humming sounds.

But once it breaks down, we'll be replacing it straight away. Thanks in advance! :)

Wow I m so happy 2 see that u guys aren't going 2 camp out there since things r moving on really fast. :D

Ur ceiling looks really nice! Can u see ur electrical wirings where the cove lights r when u make ur way up on a ladder?

Pls share with me feedback on ur daikin aircon & installer after u guys have tried & tested for say a couple of months.. My 15 yr old Fujitsu has refused 2 die out & is still slugging on with loud humming sounds.

But once it breaks down, we'll be replacing it straight away. Thanks in advance! :)

Electrical wirings can't be seen cos they are tucked inside the plasterboards :)

Daikin aircon is not too bad. Quite quiet and it's cold enough for me. Was using a daikin at my old place so I can attest for its performance. :good:

Apologies for the loooooong absence.

Had some problems towards the end of our renovations and was busy sorting those out and running around to get last minute stuff.

Moved in last Monday and started on my new job on Tuesday, so as you can tell, it's been a pretty hectic past week and I haven't finished unpacking. Only managed to setup my computer today to log into RT. :P

Will share more on our problems and hopefully can help some of you avoid or look out for. Especially those of you who are super tied up for time. Have learnt a lot in the past 2 weeks of renovations. :bangwall:

Will definitely post more pictures of our completed house soon before christmas frenzy starts! :P

Electrical wirings can't be seen cos they are tucked inside the plasterboards :)

Daikin aircon is not too bad. Quite quiet and it's cold enough for me. Was using a daikin at my old place so I can attest for its performance. :good:

Hi buddy welcome back! :D hope that everything has been sorted out & u guys hv settled down by now...

Hi buddy welcome back! :D hope that everything has been sorted out & u guys hv settled down by now...

Thanks! Yup, i'm almost fully unpacked so will update real soon! ;)

The final product was not what we had discussed but *shrugz* oh well.. that's bygones. Lots of lessons learnt :) Will share soon!

Thanks! Yup, i'm almost fully unpacked so will update real soon! ;)

The final product was not what we had discussed but *shrugz* oh well.. that's bygones. Lots of lessons learnt :) Will share soon!

Quick post pics on your final product and share with us your precious lessons :)

Apologies! :P

Been busy at work and with the Xmas weekend.

I sompa to post pics and my reviews and lessons by this weekend. Sompa! :P

Photos have been taken but yet to be uploaded.

Now having problems with two leaking toilets and some rectification works. Final rectification works will be done this weekend by my ID. Hopefully it's the last of the last. All these rectification works is posing to be a headache with people coming in and out of the house - one of the lessons that i'll be sharing.

Check back this weekend. Lots of pics to show! :D

Merry Xmas (there are 12 days) and Happy New Year all!

Hope your rectification works can be done really quickly! Otherwise, really have to push your ID. :horse: It's been sometime since you moved in? Jiayou!

And yes, would love to see your photos! :dribble:

COMPLETED RENOVATIONS

Main Door

DSC_6928.jpg

Our new main door, with our new biometric fingerprint digital lock and our digital door viewer.

Foyer

DSC_6937.jpg

Opens out to our shoe cabinet and altar.

Shoe Cabinet

DSC_6944.jpg

We wanted ventilation for our shoe cabinets, so it was incorporated into the design of the doors.

TV Console

DSC_6960.jpg

Our TV console is movable, thus you notice it's not aligned, cos we pushed it inwards to accommodate the Xmas tree. The altar can't be seen clearly but it's a simple cabinet with the top corners rounded. (see Foyer pic for clearer view)

Our TV console is supposed to have a feature wall to hide the cables. But that, with a few others, was really a disappointment in our renovations. Will explain more after i have finished posting the photos. Happy thoughts now.. :D

COMPLETED RENOVATIONS

Study

DSC_6948.jpg

The platform turned out quite nicely. The feature wall is actually full-height cabinets. Had many people deceived during our housewarming. :) The 'sticks' (aka dividers) next to the altar are the same design as those on top of the shoe cabinet.

Living / Study - 3D

d3.jpg

This is how it should've turned out. Quite close to the actual. Except the TV console area. (Happy thoughts.. happy thoughts.....) :)

COMPLETED RENOVATIONS

Dry Kitchen

DSC_6973.jpg

I really like this spot of the whole house. It's the centre of the house and just so nice to look at. :) (The laminates we chose have a hologram effect to it!)

DSC_6976.jpg

The dry kitchen with our "flying saucer".

DSC_6991.jpg

Another look of the breakfast table and a clearer view to the entrance of the Wet Kitchen. The laminate for the breakfast table is the same one we chose for the living area.

Dry Kitchen - 3D

c18.jpg

The 3D of the Dry Kitchen. Turned out quite close to it. No complaints about the kitchen so far.

c19.jpg

A different 3D angle of the Dry Kitchen.

COMPLETED RENOVATIONS

Study / Kitchen

DSC_6978.jpg

Just to show you the view from the living area. My parents' room are on the left of the study, while our 3 bedrooms are on the right of the Dry Kitchen. That's why I say the breakfast table is my favoritest spot - right smack in the middle of the house! ;)

Wet Kitchen

DSC_7013.jpg

The entrance from the Dry Kitchen, this is the cooking area, where all the yummy food comes from! :) The bottom cabinets are suspended, thus, no legs!

DSC_7032.jpg

The washing area, adjacent to the cooking area. I really love the color combi we chose for the wet kitchen. The frosted glass backsplash also goes well with the dish rack door.

Wet Kitchen - 3D

c20.jpg

What it should turn out to look like, and it did. Told you, no complaints about the kitchens. :good:

Whoa ur flat looks nice!

Kind of showroom style... But abit too dimly lit for my liking, especially where the dry kitchen is...

But on the whole, it's beautiful looking!