Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
schiz0id

The One With The Gargantuan Task

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hey schizoid, congrats! your reno turned out very nicely. your daily supervision at the house during the reno stage paid off!

i like your dry kitchen, the lamp is really nice! Love your study too, nice cosy corner for chilling out! :)

Ha you are such an optimist - "happy thoughts, happy thoughts!"

Enjoy your new house and have a great start to 2012! :)

sport-smiley-004.gif the fancy digital display of my current washing machine is always getting spoilt, caused by just a tiny contact point, and the repairman from the company that brings in these washing machines say that it is a common problem. so tell your mum not to fret and soon all can enjoy her goodies from her lovely new oven :)

The feedback from my tiler when we were discussing some other tiling issues was he would prefer smaller tiles for kitchen and bathroom floor tiles as those are easier to lay for the slight sloping gradient for water to drain. LOL he shook his head and said in hokkien too big when he asked us if those were our kitchen and bathroom tiles (we chose the 30x 60 rectangle tiles). oh well, it's a good way to test his skill! bleah.gif

Just curious, what brand did you get for the washing machine?

Whoa ur flat looks nice!

Kind of showroom style... But abit too dimly lit for my liking, especially where the dry kitchen is...

But on the whole, it's beautiful looking!

Haha I think have to blame the photographer (me) for that. The house is actually very bright. When we first installed the lights, I was standing across the road and my house was the brightest of the whole block! :P

Is that feature wall where ur tv is a champagne gold? I love the colour!

Yup! Good eyes! It is champagne gold. :)

Hehehe... Lighting is always a tricky issue :P

But I like the Reno for ur flat :) it is beautiful & soooooo spacious!

I had a champagne gold by Nippon on one of my walls at the balcony too. We jux painted it recently, complementing it against sneaker white walls fr nippon too.

Edited by edenstrauss

hey schizoid, congrats! your reno turned out very nicely. your daily supervision at the house during the reno stage paid off!

i like your dry kitchen, the lamp is really nice! Love your study too, nice cosy corner for chilling out! :)

Ha you are such an optimist - "happy thoughts, happy thoughts!"

Enjoy your new house and have a great start to 2012! :)

Thanks silversurf! :)

Happy New Year to you too!

Just curious, what brand did you get for the washing machine?

Hi Confidential,

We settled on Elba in the end. Our initial choice of Bosch was a little pricey. So far so good with the Elba one. No complaints. We got the 8kg one. :)

Hope that helps ;)

VERY NICE~~~!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Jon!

Haven logged in in a while. Surprised to see someone posted here again on the same day i log in. Haha! :lol:

When are you moving in, neighbor?