Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MsChoong

Painting

I am planning to engage nippon painting service so am looking for reviews here. Are their guys good?

Another option is a freelance painter I know who was highly recommended.

With the current nippon paint promo, both cost about the same.

Please advise.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The the of the color changes depending on the light source and viewing angle. It's the effect of reflection and refraction of light from the painted object's surface.

Yes, nippon paint is current having a promo with 300 bucks of thier usual price. I like their paint because of it's range of colors, it's durable and easy to applied on :)

My painter is going to do touch up for painting. Does he comes and touch up before my furniture comes in or after my furniture comes in?

I'm worried if he paints before my furniture comes in. Then what happens if the furniture comes in might accidently hit the wall and have scratches on the wall?

Please advise.

Obviously if the painter comes in after you move in your furniture, you'll have to move it to the center and cover it up. And wait for a day or two before shifting them in back.

Of course you paint before you move in the furniture and you touch up after you move in the furniture.

Touch up simply means minor touch up of little scratches here and there caused by the moving in. Mainly for the walls. There is no need to shift or cover the furniture or move out.

Hi all,

I am thinking to engage Singapore Painting Services for my apartment. Are their service good?

Or any good painter that you know of to recommend?

Thanks for your help!

Door to Door, one to one customer Islandwide Transport, Moving, Disposal Svc with movers & 10ft lorry. We also provide manpower / helper / labor / handyman services. For quick quote, Pls Whatsapp, sms us your, 1. Detail of items with picture. 2. All address with POST code. 3. Condo or HDB 4. Are both address at lift/ground level? 5. Date / time.

contace 86852354 lowest rate

we also providing house painting and electrical services at direct contractor price

100% lowest rate, over 20years in painting services.

HDB contractor/ LEW licensed contractor  / direct contractor price , no id or middle men

Colour combination is very necessary as it gives a good look and also represents our choice and likes. A good painting on a nice painted wall is an added beauty to it. Bright colour paintings on light background and vice versa. Many references are also given on internet from where you may get an idea.