Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
samgeeth

Cost Of Solid Surface Vanity Tops

Does anyone have an idea of the per foot run cost of solid surface (Corian, STARON etc) for vanity tops?

I have just been quoted for $130 pfr plus another $ 380 for a seamless (one piece) wash basin). This is for STARON. A 5 ft long vanity top therefore costs about $1,200 including the wash basin.

Appreciate any feedback

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

this is another headache portion ... so many pricing for different type ...

one ID even tell me his display unit only $10 - $20 for around 10ft long ???

i wonder i got hear wrongly or is psf ??

Actually I faced the same problem as you last time, so I got the carpenter to quote me and compare the prices, and chose the cheaper one.

Do note that solid surface is prompt to scratches, hard to maintain.

Want something easy to maintain, tough to scratch and almost impossible to stain? Look for man-made Quartz.

Can anyone shed some light on the brand and price? I am interested to get it for my next kitchen.

Edited by albertchng

I don't think solid surface is psf. Industry standard is pfr.

Of course, there will be IDs who like to put other units in their quotation (such as millimetre), so that you cannot compare easily

I seriously doubt there is $10 - $20 prices. Even post form also around $40 - $50 pfr

Hope that helps you

i was quoted $90 per foot run... i was intending to use co top... is it expensive?

$90 should be ok...but still can lower a bit. I actually have a list of cost price / selling price of an ID firm because the guy sent me through email by mistake. He's supposed to send me the quote, but end up send me his cost list. good.gif

I don't think I can share the list though, cause I don't want trouble or get sued for espionage...

On 10/13/2011 at 10:08 PM, samgeeth said:

Does anyone have an idea of the per foot run cost of solid surface (Corian, STARON etc) for vanity tops?

I have just been quoted for $130 pfr plus another $ 380 for a seamless (one piece) wash basin). This is for STARON. A 5 ft long vanity top therefore costs about $1,200 including the wash basin.

Appreciate any feedback

There is a price checker online here https://www.stoneamperor.com.sg/instant-countertop-quote/

Quite accurate and covers most of the quote, but its not that user friendly 

On 10/13/2011 at 10:08 PM, samgeeth said:

Appreciate any feedback

Stone Amperor can give you the price https://www.stoneamperor.com.sg/acrylic-solid-surface-dupont-corian/

We have a buyer's guide that shares difference between the various type (sintered stone, quartz, granite, marble, solid face, laminates, etc..)

We've also included an average cost for you to compare with your other quotations.

Take a look here :  https://renohoot.sg/Kitchen/Kitchen-Countertop/Buyer_Guide#buyer-intro

If you need a quick estimate, head over to our fuss-free calculator: https://renohoot.sg/calculator