Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
skinny

Pls Help To Comment My Floorplan

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

Congrats to getting a new home!

Ur flat offers alot of privacy becox the bedrooms cannot really be seen from the main door, which is good. However, I didn't like it when the aircon's outdoor unit is located directly outside the MBR, which meant that there's a higher tendency for noise pollution coming from the aircon compressor when it's turned on.

However, becox your flat is irregularly shaped, there are "missing corners" when u divide the layout into 9 equal segments. 3 grids by 3 grids = 9 grid squares. Nothing can be done according to Joey Yap's DVDs.

To learn more about missing corners, u could refer to the following link but there are many of such flats here in Singapore & people staying in there so, I supposed the impact varies from owner to owner:

http://www.fengshui-import.com/catalog/missing-corners.html

best wishes!

Hi,

Congrats to getting a new home!

Ur flat offers alot of privacy becox the bedrooms cannot really be seen from the main door, which is good. However, I didn't like it when the aircon's outdoor unit is located directly outside the MBR, which meant that there's a higher tendency for noise pollution coming from the aircon compressor when it's turned on.

However, becox your flat is irregularly shaped, there are "missing corners" when u divide the layout into 9 equal segments. 3 grids by 3 grids = 9 grid squares. Nothing can be done according to Joey Yap's DVDs.

To learn more about missing corners, u could refer to the following link but there are many of such flats here in Singapore & people staying in there so, I supposed the impact varies from owner to owner:

http://www.fengshui-import.com/catalog/missing-corners.html

best wishes!

Bepgof,

What is your view on the FS subject of "missing corners"?

TIA!

Based on the concept of phenomenon 'what kind of luck buy what kind of house', here is what I 'see':

There seems to be a problem in 2011 this year. There were also setbacks around 2002/2003, as well as in year 2009. This applied to the previous owner of this house, as well as luck of current owner if you are buying this house.

Next period to be mindful are the year 2015/2016.

Bepgof,

What is your view on the FS subject of "missing corners"?

TIA!

Almost miss this, thank for seeing me "up".

Houses(whether apartments or landed),sure have "missing corners", unless one is living in space without 4 walls, roof and floor. To put 9-grid, 12 grid or even 24-grid onto a floor plan, sure result in "missing corners" - so what's the big deal??

Comments on fl plan:(sorry to say, generally not so ideal)

- Rm2, rm3, living hall windows subject to west evening sun. Meaning those walls will be "hot".

- MBR window facing "very funny"- not in line with door - poor ventilation, but seem there is an "opening" to aircon ledge which may help a bit for air ventilation.

- Windows/doors not in NS facing, air flow not ideal for the whole yr in location like singapore. Esp the "N" block by hall.

- Hall/kitchen will be stuffy.

- Anyway, ceiling fans/aircon can "help" some.

I've explained b4 the wind direction patterns throughout the "4 seasons" in singapore. I play RC planes( incl thermal slope gliding)in open field and like fishing, so no choice I kena forced to study weather and tidal patterns.

Thanks all brothers/sisters.

Feel free to comment more.

BTW, the sun is blocked by next block.

Yes of course, I am more concern whether it is windless.

Any recommendation on furniture,stove layout?

Based on the concept of phenomenon 'what kind of luck buy what kind of house', here is what I 'see':

There seems to be a problem in 2011 this year. There were also setbacks around 2002/2003, as well as in year 2009. This applied to the previous owner of this house, as well as luck of current owner if you are buying this house.

Next period to be mindful are the year 2015/2016.

There are no like function in forum.

But i am quite amazed by the predictions juz by seeing the floor plan and direction.

There are no like function in forum.

But i am quite amazed by the predictions juz by seeing the floor plan and direction.

What kind of problem? What predictions?

Kindly elaborate, can?

TIA!

What kind of problem? What predictions?

Kindly elaborate, can?

TIA!

Common problems are either relationship, wealth, career or health matter. Don't you think so? To pin-point exactly what will be the issues, the external landform needs to be examined as well as who stays in the house.

Almost miss this, thank for seeing me "up".

Houses(whether apartments or landed),sure have "missing corners", unless one is living in space without 4 walls, roof and floor. To put 9-grid, 12 grid or even 24-grid onto a floor plan, sure result in "missing corners" - so what's the big deal??

Comments on fl plan:(sorry to say, generally not so ideal)

- Rm2, rm3, living hall windows subject to west evening sun. Meaning those walls will be "hot".

- MBR window facing "very funny"- not in line with door - poor ventilation, but seem there is an "opening" to aircon ledge which may help a bit for air ventilation.

- Windows/doors not in NS facing, air flow not ideal for the whole yr in location like singapore. Esp the "N" block by hall.

- Hall/kitchen will be stuffy.

- Anyway, ceiling fans/aircon can "help" some.

I've explained b4 the wind direction patterns throughout the "4 seasons" in singapore. I play RC planes( incl thermal slope gliding)in open field and like fishing, so no choice I kena forced to study weather and tidal patterns.

Thanks bro bepgof.

The RM2, Rm3 and living room window west sun is likely blocked by opposite block. MBR window is slightly smaller and can reveal to sun.

Main door (facing east) if opened will face no unit because the unit is first unit in corridor. Most likely if I open window and door, some airflow will be there.

Some people might not agree for MBR toilet to face out (50% of it) of the MBR door. We are also considering to use a small partition wall to close up the area for space to place cabinet.

I am currently thinking of practical stove position and location and facing of MBR bed (talking about practical fengshui).

My living room, balcony & one of common rooms which we're currently sleeping in, are facing */ west. Of course it's hot but the good thing is that sometimes, we would hang our wet laundry on the window grilles. And they'll dry out fast by the time we are back from work in the evening. :P

me not an expert or even a novice in fs ...but

All i know is ...chinese new year coming, bring the lion dance in direct from the door and enjoy the dance :-)

How much to pay for the dance? Or just 1 angpao will do?

me not an expert or even a novice in fs ...but

All i know is ...chinese new year coming, bring the lion dance in direct from the door and enjoy the dance :-)

Should try inviting chinese opera to house & sing u a song or 2 during cny.

http://www.chineseoperainstitute.com.sg/

Edited by bepgof

When inviting the lion dance or opera to your house, make sure that the sector has good annual star resides there.