Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
skinny

Pls Help To Comment My Floorplan

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

When inviting the lion dance or opera to your house, make sure that the sector has good annual star resides there.

Oops, i only just thought that since his house layout is pretty straight forward (without any major blockage and looks big), thought of just asking him to have a lion dance to spring up cny. No particular fs strategies in mind.

hmm, can explain a little bit more of having good annual stars ?

How much to pay for the dance? Or just 1 angpao will do?

There are 3 categories of lion dance troups in the industry

a) traditional

b) sports type

c) house hopping type.

a)

Traditional dance troups command highest pay per dance. Minimum is $388. Advantages are they have clans and train wushu / lion dance in traditional ways. Punctuality is always there, so u can assured of your guests not waiting for them during cny. They do not believe in "fanciful" jumping up and down and perhaps safety comes first. They rather maintain old customer relationship than to find a new customers to get extra for cny. And they don't kan cheong try to make profits by maximising customers in each cny day and they do not perform half-**** dance in front of customer. Traditional trps need to make at least 1-2 month booking in advance. Their sifu is always on-site to make sure the senior students perform their best dance for each customer.

b)

Sports type participate in those competitions. Price range from $188 to $288 to undercut other trp price. Mostly comprises of students (sometimes not senior students but junior students dance for u) - but you don't know about it. They can be late, and your guests can be kept waiting with frustrations. Schools or Comumunity centers have this trp and they send them out for cny to maximise profits.

c)

House hopping type or hawker hopping type - as what u say "one ang pow" can liao. Can be $2 to $8. They come in pray pray a few minutes and move to another place. They are not invited by customers, but because of cny mood, many "cheapo" households say "come in and dance" to get the cny bangs and sounds. Sometimes malays take advantages of it and take opportunity to dance. And also, they do not hold legal license to dance (but who cares right ?)

I know alot of people in this industry as i've been engaging lion dance and dragon dance in my apartments for many years. I would suggest that if cost is an issue, stick to minimum option B. If you ever engage (a), stick with them for a long-term relationship.

Since i first time wrote so much (more than bro begof), i always pick (a) and never downgrade. Per dance i can pay up to $488 and each year i usually have at least 3 dances for that cny period. Many friends and guests all look forward to coming my place. If you are a person who like guest to come to your place (house fengshui must have REN QI - human relationship) - then lion dance is a good starting point to meet friends for each cny.

Govt banned fire-works, if you are parents yourself, don't ban lion dance for your children. Let them know that this is part of chinese culture. Otherwise our children will think it is just another "hi and bye" dinner.

Oops, i only just thought that since his house layout is pretty straight forward (without any major blockage and looks big), thought of just asking him to have a lion dance to spring up cny. No particular fs strategies in mind.

hmm, can explain a little bit more of having good annual stars ?

annual stars this yr good nw8, w9, bad e5, s2, others 3467 depend

so? how many people will have gd stars at dr lei, so then cannot dance liao la? Ar then might as well don't have home theatre system....sure activate bad stars doh!! make sure your family kakis dont slam dr and gate, will activate bad stars doh

Thanks all brothers/sisters.

Feel free to comment more.

BTW, the sun is blocked by next block.

Yes of course, I am more concern whether it is windless.

Any recommendation on furniture,stove layout?

Hi Skinny,

Get a proper flying star chart mapped out based on building facing direction and the Period (6,7 or 8?)of the building.

The main internal factor is the facing star residing at the main door. Once you have a good star there,

your family is already using it everyday by opening and closing the door. The main door alone accounts for more than half of the internal factor. Remember- prosperous qi in, prosperous qi out. bad qi in, bad qi out.

Then look at the facing star of the kitchen and the sitting star at each of the bedrooms.

Furniture is hardly a factor, so just buy whatever colours and design your wife prefers. Don't sweat over the small stuff. And dont bother about ornaments, crystals, paintings. If you want to buy them just as wealth generators, maybe a better idea would be to buy your wife a surprise present. Marriage is sustained by love, affection and communication, not a pair of mandarin ducks on display.

Just don't clutter up the space next to the main door.

The other 50% (or arguably more) of the feng shui would be the external environment which is already fixed. eg. water and mountains should conform to direct/indirect spirit.

I am thinking to put stove facing out the window to my MBR. It seemed more practical but saw from other thread that stove shouldn't face out window.

I am thinking to put stove facing out the window to my MBR. It seemed more practical but saw from other thread that stove shouldn't face out window.

Hi Skinny, can you pls share how do you place your master bed ah? I understand that it's ideal to place the bed headboard against a solid wall and preferable legs not pointing to window or door.

Hi Skinny, can you pls share how do you place your master bed ah? I understand that it's ideal to place the bed headboard against a solid wall and preferable legs not pointing to window or door.

From the floorplan MBR, my bed headboard on left most of the room. You have the same layout?