Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
imnapp

Recommanding A Reliable Aircon Supplier

Hi all,

Just to share if anyone is looking to install aircon.

One of my friend introduced him, Mr chan to me, My friend has introduced Mr Chan to his other friends too and till now, they have no complain abt him.

One thing good abt him than other providers i found is that, he will make a few trips to install for new flat. Though I just met him and the work has not begun yet, but from what he explained to me, seems like he is quite service orientated.

1st he will come down to explain to you how the trunking gg to be run and he will give u a few options and explain to you the pros and cons. After decided on the placement of blower and the trunking,

2nd he will co ordinate with the reno contractor. He will do the trunking 1st without installing the blower.

3rd once the reno has completed, then he will fix the blower. This is gd as, you need not worry workers on yr aircon while doing reno.

He is also using gd quality materials and from the conversation with him, he goes for go quality rather than cheap material and not durable.

Yes his price maybe abit more expensive than other company.

Payment wise, after everything is installed then pay up.

As mentioned earlier, this is just to share, as I did encountered poor workmanship and quality when i first install aircon from other company. Water leak from my trunking just after a few months.

Talk to him and he will tell you of the current tactics other companies used to lower the cost.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

thanks for sharing but do you have the name of his company?

It's critical to deal with an installer who is licensed to do the job with a valid business listing. Otherwise, if anything goes wrong, clients would be left stranded & saddled with problems. And I think that it'll be a nightmare if the respective aircon manufacturer disclaim responsibilities if the aircons aren't installed by qualified installers.

Hi all,

Just to share if anyone is looking to install aircon.

One of my friend introduced him, Mr chan to me, My friend has introduced Mr Chan to his other friends too and till now, they have no complain abt him.

One thing good abt him than other providers i found is that, he will make a few trips to install for new flat. Though I just met him and the work has not begun yet, but from what he explained to me, seems like he is quite service orientated.

1st he will come down to explain to you how the trunking gg to be run and he will give u a few options and explain to you the pros and cons. After decided on the placement of blower and the trunking,

2nd he will co ordinate with the reno contractor. He will do the trunking 1st without installing the blower.

3rd once the reno has completed, then he will fix the blower. This is gd as, you need not worry workers on yr aircon while doing reno.

He is also using gd quality materials and from the conversation with him, he goes for go quality rather than cheap material and not durable.

Yes his price maybe abit more expensive than other company.

Payment wise, after everything is installed then pay up.

As mentioned earlier, this is just to share, as I did encountered poor workmanship and quality when i first install aircon from other company. Water leak from my trunking just after a few months.

Talk to him and he will tell you of the current tactics other companies used to lower the cost.

Your 1st post is to praise Mr Chan?

Hi,

thanks for sharing but do you have the name of his company?

It's critical to deal with an installer who is licensed to do the job with a valid business listing. Otherwise, if anything goes wrong, clients would be left stranded & saddled with problems. And I think that it'll be a nightmare if the respective aircon manufacturer disclaim responsibilities if the aircons aren't installed by qualified installers.

Hi Edenstrauss,

Thanks for the caution :-)

actually, i didn't even ask where his company is when i met him, as i trust my friend who recommended Mr chan to me completely. He is a very gd friend of mine who i have known him for many years. And whenever i want some advice or lobang, he never disappoint me.

I am sure he will not intro me someone without a license to do this.

Maybe when I see him again, when he comes down to install, I will slowly dig out where is his company and more abt him ;-)

Edited by imnapp

Your 1st post is to praise Mr Chan?

Sorry I not good in writing long intro. I got my keys last week at punggol, then i started to surf the net for ID or contractors and even fengshui. So I found this renotalk. Pple sharing their experiences here. I have been reading and thanks to their contribution, I finally narrow down to 2 reno company and 1 fengshui master.

yes I did not post to ask question from the threads I read.

And yes this is my first post just to share, like what others did ;-)

I may post at punggol forum too if i have the time, but will be under different user name.

Hi imnapp,

there's a first time for everybody. It's jux that it'll be good to substantiate our claims on the forum since there are many unidentified advertisers in forums. I would normally publish photographs with a write-up if it's feasible.

Edited by edenstrauss