Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkwhale

Js Lovely Home By Pinkwhale

maybe i can share some nice dining tables which was an option for me

like the raw feel with the black metal

IMG_1478.jpg

Hey, I have this table, the bigger version (2m) with a small side table..

Think you saw this at Millenia Walk right? The price is shamelessly marked up there. I believe its about 1.6k for this table which is about 1.6m long, my 2m one of the exact same model (Tusk?) is priced about 750+ from Koda at Defu Lane.

Here's a pic of it now..

2012-01-19_00-01-32_541.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Oh this is really nice. I went to Millenia Walk to see too. May I know if Koda carry this type of tables in round shape uh? I am looking for a nice round dining table that will match my light brown wishbone chairs. Considering white marble but difficult to find nice Marble table with modern wood base. HEEelllpPpp...

btw 'teakandmahogany' carries some nice raw/recycled wood tables too :) & they have this really nice wooden swing that was featured in the magazines.

Think you saw this at Millenia Walk right? The price is shamelessly marked up there. I believe its about 1.6k for this table which is about 1.6m long, my 2m one of the exact same model (Tusk?) is priced about 750+ from Koda at Defu Lane.

Here's a pic of it now..

Super like this! :) I not so adventurous, only explored the use of a little mosaic (& in strips) in my toilets ;)

& on that kankyo wood, saw it when i went shopping for parquet flooring..it looks really nice but will water collect underneath? how much does it cost btw? We settled for the good old wrought iron potbelly grille & dark tiles eventually for our main balcony. Bought a swing but ****, it's kindda too heavy & my carpenter dare not put it up :P

Really like the result of these mosaics combination.

To me its quite an art with all the effort from the tilers :bow:

They ROCK!! :jammin::jammin: Thank you Guys!!

DSC02977.jpg

Edited by bigbag

Really like the result of these mosaics combination.

To me its quite an art with all the effort from the tilers :bow:

They ROCK!! :jammin::jammin: Thank you Guys!!

DSC02977.jpg

:dribble: I love this!!!

Don't let others' opinion ruin your good mood.

In the end, it's you who lives in ths house n that's all matter. :yamseng:

Here's a pic of it now..

oh my god :o

Yes i saw it at Millenia Walk, it was one of my favorite dining table but I didnt buy it becos that shop cannot do customisation of the size, they only have 1.8m stock and I wanted 1.6m.

I visited ur Tblog 2~3 months ago but I didnt see this dining table posted or did I missed it 8|

I could have saved ALOT of $$$ if I had seek advice from u earlier :~

Now its too late too... I placed order for a suar wood dining around 2 weeks ago and I ordered in Spore!! Its EX :bangwall: but I really like it very much la

do you know if Koda do customisation? I still need to get coffee table though :yeah:

I'm so impressed!! how do you all get all these lobangs....? :thumbs up:

Super like this! :) I not so adventurous, only explored the use of a little mosaic (& in strips) in my toilets ;)

& on that kankyo wood, saw it when i went shopping for parquet flooring..it looks really nice but will water collect underneath? how much does it cost btw? We settled for the good old wrought iron potbelly grille & dark tiles eventually for our main balcony. Bought a swing but ****, it's kindda too heavy & my carpenter dare not put it up :P

Thanks bigbag...I super like them too...

Will wait patiently for u to upload more pics... ur use of honeycomb mosaic is adventurous already...

regarding the kankyo wood, as mine was a planterbed so HDB had a drainage hole there thus water will not collect underneath. It cost me around $800 but I understand that its very durable and its kind of maintenance free... no need to revarnish or anything in the future.

I'm sure your balcony will looks great... quick quick share photos with us pls...

How I wish I have the space for a swing, but mine is just a tiny small planterbed... :lol:

Thanks Piknik for ur encouragement.

I agree with you! but sometimes if hear too many negative comments, can't help to feel a little sad ba...

Hopefully members from renotalk will like my theme... :)

Thanks NeoBY for visiting

Forgot to share update of my service yard rerouting of the washing machine inlet and outlet water pipes are done.

Thanks to the "fantastic" design by the HDB for making such "spacious" area for WM, make me waste more money :furious:

Original designated area for the WM - this space can fit most 7kg and below WM and few models of 8kg WM. Do not want to restrict myself on the choices as well as future upgrading possibility thus we proceeded to reroute

6855847237_ccdcc2496f.jpg

New area for WM. base for WM done.

6855848343_28fb2d88d1.jpg

Edited by pinkwhale

Oh this is really nice. I went to Millenia Walk to see too. May I know if Koda carry this type of tables in round shape uh? I am looking for a nice round dining table that will match my light brown wishbone chairs. Considering white marble but difficult to find nice Marble table with modern wood base. HEEelllpPpp...

btw 'teakandmahogany' carries some nice raw/recycled wood tables too :) & they have this really nice wooden swing that was featured in the magazines.

Koda carries A LOT of dining tables, mostly wood and rectangular. There are many more designs there than what you can see on their website.. Most things were very reasonably priced but I was there during their sale and when they were still exporters, not the retailers they are now..

oh my god :o

Yes i saw it at Millenia Walk, it was one of my favorite dining table but I didnt buy it becos that shop cannot do customisation of the size, they only have 1.8m stock and I wanted 1.6m.

I visited ur Tblog 2~3 months ago but I didnt see this dining table posted or did I missed it 8|

I could have saved ALOT of $$$ if I had seek advice from u earlier :~

Now its too late too... I placed order for a suar wood dining around 2 weeks ago and I ordered in Spore!! Its EX :bangwall: but I really like it very much la

do you know if Koda do customisation? I still need to get coffee table though :yeah:

I'm so impressed!! how do you all get all these lobangs....? :thumbs up:

That commune shop at Millenia.. Their prices are ridiculous.. But they do stock good looking stuff..

Oh, I had that table when you visited my blog then, just that it was covered with table cloth.. Hahahaa..

You.. Ordered suar wood table.. In.. Singapore? >_<

I'd estimate you spent at least 5-8k on a single table then.. Yikes..

But then again, I bet it'll be beautiful. Like what an effeminate furniture designer once told me.. You're not buying a piece of furniture, it'll be an heirloom.. Do post pictures of it when it's done, must be really nice..

I don't think Koda does customization but you could give them a call and check with them.. :)

Your pipes disappeared?? Haha! How do you mean by reroute? I had a 7kg front load washer previously, now I am using a 8kg & it's smaller than my 7kg! :)

Pls post ur Suar table soon! Mabari House v. nice & unique, I actually visited a few mths back too :)

Forgot to share update of my service yard rerouting of the washing machine inlet and outlet water pipes are done.

Thanks to the "fantastic" design by the HDB for making such "spacious" area for WM, make me waste more money :furious:

Original designated area for the WM - this space can fit most 7kg and below WM and few models of 8kg WM. Do not want to restrict myself on the choices as well as future upgrading possibility thus we proceeded to reroute

DSC03201-1.jpg

New area for WM. base for WM done.

DSC03202-1.jpg

Here's a pic of it now..

may i asked where is coda? can you share the address please?

thanks

At first glance on the floorplan, I know this is Arcadia. Then someone called out your name and I sort of know who. Are you Sherlyn B***? Haha, if so, we met before at Imperial Distributor (your cluster nbr here). Will be following your T-blog from now on. =)

Hi Pinkwhale,

can PM me your contractor contact? I m looking at contractor. I m your future neighbour from punngol too.

Hi renotm

Actually as you can see I had only completed ceiling and electrical and tiling (not floor) is in process. Review of workmanship wise, think I can only comment of the tiling as other items can't have much review also. So far I would say the kitchen counter top tiling is :good:

Very dilligent worker and very patient cos I would say the difficulty level of tiling such small tiles are very much higher than 60X60cm tiles.

I'm quite glad I found them to do my tiling job.

and PM sent