Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkwhale

Js Lovely Home By Pinkwhale

:sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

my beloved wire mesh glass doors are here too !! !!

this had been one of my main requirement too when I was searching for my contractor. Very glad I was able to find this contractor with a reasonable price for this custom made toilet doors...

This is for my vanity in MBR toilet

6875092541_0b31cf505f.jpg

My retro looking toilet door

6875162005_3f05ae70c4.jpg

Does it look ok?

Gosh, I adore your door <3 Mind to PM me your source and cost? :D Oh and also your ID too. ^^

I enjoyed looking at your reno, loving all the things you do. XD Thanks for sharing!

Edited by Strawbeari

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Pinkwhale

It's interesting reading your tblog and seeing that your creation falling nicely in place! Mind sharing your ID contact & quote? My new hse should be ready by next year and I have a tight budget to work on. Am indecisive in engaging a contractor or ID in the first place, as from what I heard, ID will usually settle everything for u. But judging from yr contractor, I see that he is taking the initiatives in getting things done!

Eager to see the completed look of yr hse! :)

Hi Pinkwhale

It's interesting reading your tblog and seeing that your creation falling nicely in place! Mind sharing your ID contact & quote? My new hse should be ready by next year and I have a tight budget to work on.

Can email me ur whole reno quotes?

Victor

vjb883@hotmail.com

Gosh, I adore your door <3 Mind to PM me your source and cost? :D Oh and also your ID too. ^^

I enjoyed looking at your reno, loving all the things you do. XD Thanks for sharing!

Hi Strawbeari

Thanks for visiting and liking my place. I had drop by ur Tblog too, like the lightings that you had posted, I was also looking for those but they are all not so cheap from minimum SGD100 for a nice simple light bulb to more than SGD400 for a worklamp/mega bulb :bangwall: no budget for them so in the end dropped all of them...

I had already PM-ed you my contractor's hp no.

I do not have the contact of this toilet door subcon as they are all arranged by my contractor and price of the doors are also quoted by my contractor. Its over 1K for 2 toilet doors. You can ask my contractor to do a site survey at ur place then provide you a quotation. He usually 拉长补短, so ultimately it depends on the total amount.

Good luck to your coming reno !!

Hi Pinkwhale

It's interesting reading your tblog and seeing that your creation falling nicely in place! Mind sharing your ID contact & quote? My new hse should be ready by next year and I have a tight budget to work on. Am indecisive in engaging a contractor or ID in the first place, as from what I heard, ID will usually settle everything for u. But judging from yr contractor, I see that he is taking the initiatives in getting things done!

Eager to see the completed look of yr hse! :)

Hi Sabrinath

WOW...you had been lurking in renotalk for so long as silent reader?

Thanks for visiting my Tblog and liking my place.

I had PM-ed you my contractor's contact.

IMHO, if you already know what are the designs and theme and things you wanna do, and only need someone to help advise on the technical portion, then a contractor is good enough. but you must be able to visualise your design as they normally do not provide 3D. unless you want to pay to engage someone to do the drawing for u.

and your concern on the full co-ordination, actually a contractor is also doing ALL those co-ordination. Unless you are doing alot of outsourcing. like you find ur own carpentry supplier, door supplier, painter etc etc

for my case, I only outsourced my aircon, other than that everything is taken care by my contractor so he basically do everything for me.

You can try checking him out and see if you can click with him ;)

Hi Pinkwhale

It's interesting reading your tblog and seeing that your creation falling nicely in place! Mind sharing your ID contact & quote? My new hse should be ready by next year and I have a tight budget to work on.

Can email me ur whole reno quotes?

Victor

vjb883@hotmail.com

Hi vicjessbaby

Thanks for liking my place, but you very cute le, how come you post the exact same wordings as sabrinath :dancingqueen:

I will email you :yamseng:

Some updates again.

I added some more carpentry in the MBR as I tot since there's a space there, so let's fully utlised it. Pictures provided by contractor as I wasn't free to go down to see.

6776958424_fd56ecfaf4.jpg

Will be having a full height mirror there at the wooden plank facing my WIW :dribble::dribble:

6776959356_522012b874.jpg

This cabinet is a mixture of wardrobe and bookcase. mainly in black and white theme.

Edited by pinkwhale

Thanks Pinkwhale!! Ya.. Signed up for renotalk the moment my flat is being enbloc as I know this is a very interesting place where I could read alot and learn alot in Reno from the experts! And also to 'steal' some beautiful ideas on renovation! :)

Impressive!!! Pinkwhale, could I visit your flat to droollll at all these lovely details? Gosh, I adore your kitchen counter, makes me wanna change all my intended ideas for this industrial look.

Thanks folks for all ur compliments!

We are glad that our ideas and designs are well-received.

My contractor received a call today from someone here requesting to visit my place, I wonder who is that? :)

I should be able to post the completed pics without furniture soon as my contractor informed he should be able to handover by next week end. But I still have lots of time to move in date (late April) so furnitures won't be in so early.

Tomorrow Haiku fan will be deliver and hopefully electrician is available to help me install the fan and complete all lights and switches.

Hihi~~ Kpo-ing ard T-blogs and landed here... HAaa... juz wanna leave a 'footprint' here... ur hse is so cute... not e usual decor... hehehe... hope u can collect ur keys soon n show us the final product!

Plumbing work done, all the taps were installed. Just wanna share photos of the taps that I bought from wholesale faucet

So far so good for the taps, water flow is smooth and installation was smooth.

Kitchen

6895521189_734d6b68e2.jpg

MBR Bathroom

6895520881_03a70c0b49.jpg

Love them to the max so far :dancingqueen:

Really like your phone tap, can share where you bought?