Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkwhale

Js Lovely Home By Pinkwhale

Me too, can't help to like yoour wiw laminate and also your kitchen wood. nicezzzz. who is your ID? Can share....lazy to read....quality on wood work good or not huh, feel like doing some partial reno liaozzz

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wow I heart this. I was extremely skeptical of the tiled countertop in the kitchen but it turned out brilliant. Design is edgy chic that doesn't follow the design cliche of our time (*cough scandi cough*)

Best yet in renotalk.

MASTER BEDROOM AND WIW RENO COMPLETED

Full height mirror infront of WIW entrance

6948408207_90191f4346.jpg

Hi,

Nicely done up!! :).

One suggestion. Perhaps you can change the switch to a reflective one to match the mirror? Then it looks like one piece. :)

Some text updates:

the reno is at the last phase where the last few coat of paint was painted yesterday and today mirror is here for installation but contractor informed that the mirror for the MBR toilet broke during installation so no photos to share and need to wait till Fri for the new mirror to come.

Handover is this fri after mirror installation, I will share pictures without furniture soon. Curtain is also coming on fri to take measurements.

Updates will be slower since reno is completed and now pending for furniture and decor items to slowly find their spot.

Planning to visit KODA (Again) this fri to try to search for the right coffee table, bedside table and dining chairs.. these items are still yet to purchase.

hi, tried to go koda but was advised to visit the showroom instead.happened to you also?

Hi Deblythe

Welcome to Tblog my next road neighbor :yamseng:

My cement dining bench is quoted together with my cement TV console with a total of around 17ft long, it was around $1600

as for the cement walls... in total i cement screeded 2 big walls and 3 small walls. He quoted me $850. Is it ex? how much was you quoted?

as for the mosaic it depends on which one you are referring to, the honeycomb I got it from Hup Kiong, which is just beside hafary. Others its was all sourced by my contractor which based on my understanding is from Defu.

Thanks for liking my place ^^

Hi PinkWhale

I think your quote is very reasonable! my contractor quote me 2.2K for the latch and 1.2K for a long wall. Make me feel so heartpain. hee

By the way, can you PM me your contractor? TIA!!!

Hi pinkwhale,

Thank you for sharing your reno journey. I've gained insights from it and your home looks stunning.

I too will be embarking on renovations and am currently shortlisting contractors rather than IDs as I have a clear idea of what designs I want. Thus, i was hoping that you could share the contractor's contact.

Thank you in advance :)

Edited by nuunder

Thank you everyone for your nice comments and suggestion for my humble home.

I'm glad that our self designed (without hiring an ID)home can receive such positive feedbacks.

we are still trying our best to match in the furniture and accessories to turn the house to a warm and comfy home.

March will be a busy month for us, lotsa cleaning to do, hubby changing job, I'm going away for biz trip for more than 1 week and hubby grandmother passed away and will be busy with funeral for this couple of days +_+" so tired...

Forummers who are interested in my contractor's contact, I had already sent PM to all of you. In case I missed out any, pls pardon me and kindly remind me again.

And just FYI, my contractor will be going away for holiday from 10th March to 17th March so pls avoid calling him during this period cos he informed he cannot pick up to save on phone bills... :lol:

Good luck to all for ur reno !!

Edited by pinkwhale

hi, tried to go koda but was advised to visit the showroom instead.happened to you also?

Hi Amazone

yup... I visited Koda last fri and was planning to share this info soon too.

The visit was such a disappointment for me, I knew that Koda was supplying to Commune but I didnt know that they are actually the Same :bangwall:

So Commune is actually the retail showroom for Koda and price for Koda and Commune is Same :furious:

Waste my time ...........

Saw something I like, but price not cheap :bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

Secretly snapped a few overview pics to share.

6812770338_ce518fda85.jpg

6812688214_e595088139.jpg

6958707627_5b22239405.jpg

6958710047_8f101f9806.jpg

I find their items are really quite not bad especially if you are into industrial/rustic/raw and some with modern scandinavian feel also - if only I have a bigger budget :jawdrop:

Just drop by commune today, pretty small place.

Probably will be going to Koda to look look see see.

Anymore places to intro @ Defu lane? Might as well kill two birds with one stone, shopping at the area