Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkwhale

Js Lovely Home By Pinkwhale

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

So happy that the Haiku Fan is up, waited a while for it cos heard is whole island no stock.

Tested the fan and seems quite good - silent and windy :thumbs up:

6782139310_33c4674772.jpg

Hi

may I know where you purchase Haiku fan and how much you pay for it??? Thanks

Regards

My ID is planning to place the living room air con at the same spot as your house. FSM advised us not to place it over our head

6782139310_33c4674772.jpg

Hi

may I know where you purchase Haiku fan and how much you pay for it??? Thanks

Regards

Hi^^ I got it at universal union at $640 but there is a price increase already so probably can't get it at this price anymore especially for black color...for white maybe still possible to get it at around $700?

My ID is planning to place the living room air con at the same spot as your house. FSM advised us not to place it over our head

Ya my FSM also advise not to have anything directly above our head during sleeping or sitting down, so I place the aircon unit at the corridor beam. Not right above the sofa. Above the sofa got nothing not even Lbox cos of what he said. U check corridor beam can or not.

Pls post more pic le.. I eager to see ur semi industrial theme la.. ^^

Edited by pinkwhale

Hi^^ I got it at universal union at $640 but there is a price increase already so probably can't get it at this price anymore especially for black color...for white maybe still possible to get it at around $700?

Hi Can share your electrican contact?

I'm renovating my kitchen and plan to install haiku fan. Please PM his contact. Thanks.

Hi Pinkwhale! Your home is so well designed!! I tried to pm you unsuccessfully, could you pm me your contractor's contacts? Thanks!

Hi happy002

Thanks for liking my place. I pm-ed u already.. Good luck to ur Reno

Thank you everyone for your nice comments and suggestion for my humble home.

I'm glad that our self designed (without hiring an ID)home can receive such positive feedbacks.

we are still trying our best to match in the furniture and accessories to turn the house to a warm and comfy home.

March will be a busy month for us, lotsa cleaning to do, hubby changing job, I'm going away for biz trip for more than 1 week and hubby grandmother passed away and will be busy with funeral for this couple of days +_+" so tired...

Forummers who are interested in my contractor's contact, I had already sent PM to all of you. In case I missed out any, pls pardon me and kindly remind me again.

And just FYI, my contractor will be going away for holiday from 10th March to 17th March so pls avoid calling him during this period cos he informed he cannot pick up to save on phone bills... :lol:

Good luck to all for ur reno !!

Hi, really impress with your Reno results. Mind sharing your contractor(contact) to me.? What was the damage(cost)? Really appreciate your kind reply(PM).

Thank you.

Hi MSlovers, jiawoei & Tuti, I had pm-ed you.

Sorry for the delay in reply, just came back from business trip.

Sorry for the little update for the past few weeks except for sending PMs haha..

Cos there was little progress at my place except for some DIY items from ikea.

Today the wooden blind and roller blind came for installation, I probably will take some pic to share tomorrow.

And on Monday there will be some furniture deliveries and curtain installation. So should be more pic after that.

Targeting to move in by end April. :)