Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkwhale

Js Lovely Home By Pinkwhale

Thanks adidaem and Micky M for ur advice too..

I will try to ask around more with pple using Samsung model.

I bought the washer from Jerome aka zero and his pple fix it for me. I not sure abt the legs secured or not? How to secure the legs? Do u mean the machine must be balance? I realise there is a very slight imbalance. Not sure is this due to the reason for the vibration?

As for the water level, does the different mode like quick wash, daily wash, cotton etc have different water level? Today I use quick wash, and there is no water splashing. If not then I really dunno how I can increase the water level :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The reason why u don't see a lot of water is because front loads are suppose to be much more water efficient compared to top loaders.

Max. You can load ur machine is roughly 2/3 to 3/4 full. Try to visualize it as a circle and u are trying to "fill" it up.

Hope this helps. Remember to shake loose to separate ur clothes thoroughly before putting it in. This way all your clothes will be equally tossed = henced, cleaned.

Quick wash is supposed to be used when you only have less than half of a full load.

Ayazumi, i think you r right. 6kg moght be little....

I enjoyed your blog and the kind information you had shared throughout which helps me overcome some of the apprehension and nerves. I am a first time home buyer and i just bought a resale flat at punggol. with a limited budget, i am having sleepless nite thinking about the renovation cost.

thus i would be most grateful if you can pm me the contact of the contractor you used. my works would not be major but will include flooring and both toilets.

many thanks and keep posting. great job and congrats on your wedding and this new place

Quick wash is supposed to be used when you only have less than half of a full load.

Ayazumi, i think you r right. 6kg moght be little....

Really ah? Quick wash only mean for little clothes? I still thought should be same just the washing time is reduced haha.. Ok then probably today I try with a lesser load.

I also feel 6kg is too little.. U r referring to top or front load. If is front load then cannot la.. U also say need to keep 1kg for water haha

I enjoyed your blog and the kind information you had shared throughout which helps me overcome some of the apprehension and nerves. I am a first time home buyer and i just bought a resale flat at punggol. with a limited budget, i am having sleepless nite thinking about the renovation cost.

thus i would be most grateful if you can pm me the contact of the contractor you used. my works would not be major but will include flooring and both toilets.

many thanks and keep posting. great job and congrats on your wedding and this new place

Hi haven32

Thanks for reading my blog. I'm also a first time home owner thus I can understand ur concerns. So far I'm very lucky that my Reno had been quite smooth with a responsible contractor who always response to my request and had good communication with me. Only minor areas I feel can be better but still I learnt that for Reno u need to take some initiative and be as involve as possible because this is our home and some things the ID and contractor decide and do, they have their explanation but we r eventually the person doing it and staying there so if it doesn't suit u then no meaning.

Had pm-ed u my contractor contact too^^

Really ah? Quick wash only mean for little clothes? I still thought should be same just the washing time is reduced haha.. Ok then probably today I try with a lesser load.

No wonder no water. If I want to wash 2 towels or 3 t-shirts 1-2 shorts, then I click Quick Wash. Quick Wash is meant for washing a few pieces of clothes or towels, not for big load.

Haha.. Paiseh ah cos I really never use front load before. Didn't know abt the real meaning abt quick was function.

Informed to Zero regarding the unbalance legs and he send someone to come just now to help me adjust. Then after adjusting they just help me activiated the machine to test it but they use cotton wash !! With nothing inside the machine and now I got to wait 1hrs plus for the machine to finish washing a empty drum =.="

Empty drum spinning hopefully can test the vibration properly, if not waste my time waiting :S

Haha.. Paiseh ah cos I really never use front load before. Didn't know abt the real meaning abt quick was function.

Informed to Zero regarding the unbalance legs and he send someone to come just now to help me adjust. Then after adjusting they just help me activiated the machine to test it but they use cotton wash !! With nothing inside the machine and now I got to wait 1hrs plus for the machine to finish washing a empty drum =.="

Empty drum spinning hopefully can test the vibration properly, if not waste my time waiting :S

I got my Samsung washing from zero as well but the 7kg one. I find it rather noisy. As for vibrations, it does vibrates but not sure if it's the same as yours. When the guys came, they adjusted the legs as the floor is not level.

Hi pinkwhale,

I read your T-blog andyour contractor must be really good.

Can you PM the contractor contacts and how much you spent on the reno?

Thanks!

I got my Samsung washing from zero as well but the 7kg one. I find it rather noisy. As for vibrations, it does vibrates but not sure if it's the same as yours. When the guys came, they adjusted the legs as the floor is not level.

NeoBy, urs also front load? By right front load very minimum vibration only. Today I wasted my time waiting la after they adjusted the legs cos nothing inside the spinning is very smooth.. Maybe tomorrow I try to quick wash something again to try. So tired these 3 days everyday go up new house to try the washing machine =.= hahaha

Hi pinkwhale,

I read your T-blog andyour contractor must be really good.

Can you PM the contractor contacts and how much you spent on the reno?

Thanks!

Hi nixiak

Thanks for reading... My contractor is not too bad la.. So far I do not have much complaint abt him.. He had been quite nice to me, helped me DIY some stuff and gave me quite many advice and suggestions but still we need to judge by ourselves cos not all this ideas are suitable for us haha.. But he certainly play a huge role in my whole reno..

Pm-ed u already !!