Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkwhale

Js Lovely Home By Pinkwhale

Hi Pinkwhale,

I have read your T-blog and am impressed by the workmanship and design of your new home.

Would like to get some info from you if you dont mind sharing.

1. Who is the contractor for your Reno

2. I have limited budget so i want to have an idea for a kitchen reno like yours probably costs how much?

You may PM me for the reply. Thanks

Hi azinamoto

thank you for liking our place, and pm already sent

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Pinkwhale,

You have a very nice house there!

The finishing of the whole place looks quite good.

Would you mind sharing your contractor's contact with me please?

i also used to use a front load Samsung washing machine when i was living in Sydney.

Although mine had a maximum rpm of 800 only, it also shook and vibrate whenever it went into it's spin cycle.

The shaking and vibration were more "violent" if the laundry got tangled up into balls (especially when we used laundry bags and they all got entangled in the middle and the clothes got forced into balls at the ends of the bags by the centrifugal force).

i guess that's why miele's washing machine is being sold at a premium because it has a cast iron structure to house the drum so that the whole washer is stable and won't shake or vibrate and hence will be quiet too.

loob

Hi Loob

Thanks for ur compliment :sport-smiley-004:

I had pm-ed you already for my contractor contact.

oh really? but will the vibration damaged the machine in the long run?

my WM supplier had did some adjustment for me but I can only fully test it on coming sat, hopefully the vibration issues can be settle.

I like miele's WM too.. but really too much exceeded my budget.. not so willing to spend so much on something that cannot beautify the house...me very shallow person... 8|

initially my plan was to just buy a $299 top load WM, but after learning that front load is more gentle on clothes, I change to front loader. hoping that all my clothes can remain good condition after washing machine wash, cos now I'm doing hand wash for my clothes at my in-law house cos her top loader is always full since we have so many pax in the house now. haha...

Hi pinkwhale,

Have read many forums and blogs and still confused on deciding between ID or contractor. Can PM contacts of contractors that you could recommend to me. Just got a resale flat of 30+ years and the place looks awful at its present state, going to do a major ovehual and hopefully I can find the right contractor/ID to do it for me.

Please PM me the cotacts. Thanks. Your place looks beautiful

Hi Loob

Thanks for ur compliment :sport-smiley-004:

I had pm-ed you already for my contractor contact.

oh really? but will the vibration damaged the machine in the long run?

my WM supplier had did some adjustment for me but I can only fully test it on coming sat, hopefully the vibration issues can be settle.

I like miele's WM too.. but really too much exceeded my budget.. not so willing to spend so much on something that cannot beautify the house...me very shallow person... 8|

initially my plan was to just buy a $299 top load WM, but after learning that front load is more gentle on clothes, I change to front loader. hoping that all my clothes can remain good condition after washing machine wash, cos now I'm doing hand wash for my clothes at my in-law house cos her top loader is always full since we have so many pax in the house now. haha...

Received the info! Thanks!

Well, i used my Samsung washer for close to 4 years and it didn't give me any problems.

But I can't say if it will last another 4 years since i sold it off before i moved back.

i believe all washers now have pre-programmed cycles for gentle washing, but i suppose nothing beats washing by hand!

Actually my brother in law also bought from MA one yr plus ago for his new place also MA made mistake in delivery. They only delivered 1 out of the 2 beds they ordered and had to redeliver again. Think some slight delay I still can accept la as long as dun delay too many times and most important dun send defective and old items!

So far sofa delivery is good. Dining table haven't deliver and mattress delivery also ok. Dining chairs still haven't buy haha. TV delivery ok but fridge delivery date is being push back and back due to no stock

Thanks for ur encouragement le.. I also think must buy a nice bed side table and a nice table lamp. Any recommendation for that? Do u think i should buy a white or black bed side table?

Dunno where to find nice side table too. I've been to a few place but din see any nice side table yet. Guess all side tables looks the same?

I would go for a white one for the contrast.

Hi pinkwhale,

Have read many forums and blogs and still confused on deciding between ID or contractor. Can PM contacts of contractors that you could recommend to me. Just got a resale flat of 30+ years and the place looks awful at its present state, going to do a major ovehual and hopefully I can find the right contractor/ID to do it for me.

Please PM me the cotacts. Thanks. Your place looks beautiful

Hi^^

I had pm-ed u.

Received the info! Thanks!

Well, i used my Samsung washer for close to 4 years and it didn't give me any problems.

But I can't say if it will last another 4 years since i sold it off before i moved back.

i believe all washers now have pre-programmed cycles for gentle washing, but i suppose nothing beats washing by hand!

No prob!!

Today I went to my home to wash clothes again haha and this time the spinning is quiet and 90% stable.. Hooray the vibration issues is gone! I'm glad I bought the washing machine from zero and they are still willing to come back to do adjustment for me. I dun think can get this kind of service from those big player like courts, HN or BD..

Now I really like washing clothes at my new home..

Hihi, able to share yr contractor company and contact? If it is convenience, hope to know yr Reno cost too. Thank u so much

Hi CoffeeHse

I had pm-ed u !!

Dunno where to find nice side table too. I've been to a few place but din see any nice side table yet. Guess all side tables looks the same?

I would go for a white one for the contrast.

Ya me too went many place also find any i like, otherwise is the price too high or design doesnt justify the price. Probably I'll grab this from ikea too.. Can't splurge on every item and I saw one simple white one from ikea for only $59 or $69. Guess that's it !! Haha

Ya me too went many place also find any i like, otherwise is the price too high or design doesnt justify the price. Probably I'll grab this from ikea too.. Can't splurge on every item and I saw one simple white one from ikea for only $59 or $69. Guess that's it !! Haha

I saw that in Ikea too. But I don't like those furniture where you can assemble by yourself. The dimensions of the pieces may not fit nicely after assembled.

Edited by Punggolfamily

Hi pinkwhale love your place! Can you share your contractor contact and company?

Whats the difference between ID and contractor?

Did you design through an ID before the contractor started Reno?

And your total cost too!

Edited by Jeech