Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkwhale

Js Lovely Home By Pinkwhale

Hi Pinkwhale,

Can PM me your contractor's contact and the cost of the renovation?

Thanks

Hihi Michael

So sorry that I missed u out.. I had just pm you..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Pinkwhale, may i ask you what is the diameter or blade span of the Haiku fan? Scare its too big for my ceiling.

Edited by IPineapple

Today's highlight is my Suar Wood dining table :dancingqueen:

Let the pictures do the talking...

7131534105_91aa317e8b.jpg

As it is a natural piece thus there are some area of imperfection, but I guess that's where the beauty lies, its the raw and imperfection that made it unique and you need to learn to accept and love it as it is :- just like ur spouse... hahaha...

Hope you enjoyed it as much as I do... :wub: :wub: :wub:

love your dining table....every piece is unique, with it's own story to tell....

Edited by getzski

love your dining table....every piece is unique, with it's own story to tell....

Hello! I am new here and your thread at t-blog was the very first I saw. Your flat is gorgeous! I'm thinking of doing a scandinavian inspired design for my flat in future (still a long way to go though).

Is it convenient for you to let me know the contact of your contractor? it would be a great help to me! btw, how much did you spend in total for renovations(excluding furniture)?

Wanted to pm you but it states that you aren't able to receive pms. thanks so much in advance :D

Hi,

You have donereally well on your self-design of home with help alot of help from your contractor .

Mind pm me your contractor contact i may like to ask for his help in the future when my new house arrive. Thanks.

Hey Pinkwhale!

What more can I say except triple LIKE your dining table! Lovely piece!!! :good:

Unfortunately, we cannot hack any walls as every single slab is structural membrane, only peculiar to a few blocks in Yishun. Yes, we are the lucky ones! No more open kitchen/dining concept, no more huge masterbedroom, but I've got a dressing room with attached bath!

That means we are only restricted to a small dining table in the tiny dining area tucked with the kitchen. Still searching for it. Maybe I wanna design my own dining table & fabricate.

Bought the Haiku fan! :sport-smiley-004: Hubby was still hesitant when we were at Universal Union, so didnt order. Then I tried my luck asking a quote from Zero, together with my washing machine, hob & hood, and he gave me a better price then UU. So, hubby finally agreed!!!

Next is to convince him on the white venetian blinds...

K finished all the wetwork, electrical & plumbing. Going into painting next week. Then my laminated flooring n carpentry will come in, shd be on schedule. He's really getting popular these days! Kudos to u n Paloma, both of u shd get a referral fee from him.. Hahahaha...

BTW, can u PM me your email or FB account? Not gonna start a t-blog here, but will definitely share with you the pics of the completed products. :)

Hi pinkwhale,

could you share your contractor's details and total price of Reno...

Thanks.... Pls do send details either by Pm or to kuroryukage@gmail.com... Thanks a lot

hi pinkwhale,

i love your house very much. its a very good source of inspiration for my punggol BTO in 2015.

may i also have your contractor's contact pls?

and also the total costs paid to him.

thank you very much

Hi pinkwhale,

Thanks.... Pls do send details either by Pm or to kuroryukage@gmail.com... Thanks a lot

Can email me too: irwank81@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks

Hi Pinkwhale, may i ask you what is the diameter or blade span of the Haiku fan? Scare its too big for my ceiling.

Hi IPineapple

I just measured my haiku, its 29 inch from center to end of blade.

Hello! I am new here and your thread at t-blog was the very first I saw. Your flat is gorgeous! I'm thinking of doing a scandinavian inspired design for my flat in future (still a long way to go though).

Is it convenient for you to let me know the contact of your contractor? it would be a great help to me! btw, how much did you spend in total for renovations(excluding furniture)?

Wanted to pm you but it states that you aren't able to receive pms. thanks so much in advance :D

Hi riotvan

Thanks for liking my humble place, I had pm-ed you my contactor's contact

Hi,

You have donereally well on your self-design of home with help alot of help from your contractor .

Mind pm me your contractor contact i may like to ask for his help in the future when my new house arrive. Thanks.

Hi TiC

Thanks...I had pm-ed u :sport-smiley-018:

Hey Pinkwhale!

What more can I say except triple LIKE your dining table! Lovely piece!!! :good:

Unfortunately, we cannot hack any walls as every single slab is structural membrane, only peculiar to a few blocks in Yishun. Yes, we are the lucky ones! No more open kitchen/dining concept, no more huge masterbedroom, but I've got a dressing room with attached bath!

That means we are only restricted to a small dining table in the tiny dining area tucked with the kitchen. Still searching for it. Maybe I wanna design my own dining table & fabricate.

Bought the Haiku fan! :sport-smiley-004: Hubby was still hesitant when we were at Universal Union, so didnt order. Then I tried my luck asking a quote from Zero, together with my washing machine, hob & hood, and he gave me a better price then UU. So, hubby finally agreed!!!

Next is to convince him on the white venetian blinds...

K finished all the wetwork, electrical & plumbing. Going into painting next week. Then my laminated flooring n carpentry will come in, shd be on schedule. He's really getting popular these days! Kudos to u n Paloma, both of u shd get a referral fee from him.. Hahahaha...

BTW, can u PM me your email or FB account? Not gonna start a t-blog here, but will definitely share with you the pics of the completed products. :)

Hi chergaby

THANKS!!!! :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

So glad the table came well... and so happy that its well-received.

I also heard a little from K that ur hacking permit didnt go through but I didnt know its this bad...so meaning many of ur designs got to change? Ur dressing room sounds cool le..

Own design dining table will be fantastic, you can do it just the way you want it.

Congrats on getting the haiku fan... so lucky for u as I also checked with zero for haiku but that time time he was not selling it.

I'm sure you will have ur way with ur hubby... he will sure give in to u in the end.. hehe

wow.. K indeed very fast hand and leg.. I see paloma house also like almost done like only 30 days.. haha.. I'm happy for him too.. I actually also didnt do much, I just basically shared his number when people ask.. and I'm lucky to find him to do my house... he gave me quite good advice too..

nah...dont think he can afford to give referal fee as his price usually is not so high, but he do treat me lunch sometimes when he drop by my place :dancingqueen:

okok.. I pm you my name in FB.. you add me k... ^^

I want to see pictures of ur house.... hehehe..

Hi pinkwhale,

hi pinkwhale,

i love your house very much. its a very good source of inspiration for my punggol BTO in 2015.

may i also have your contractor's contact pls?

and also the total costs paid to him.

thank you very much

Can email me too: irwank81@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks

Hi Pinkwhale,

can PM me your contractor contact? I m looking at contractor... thanks alot! :)

Hi all..

Thanks alot for liking my place

I had pm-ed you...