Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkwhale

Js Lovely Home By Pinkwhale

Hey Pinkwhale!

What more can I say except triple LIKE your dining table! Lovely piece!!! :good:

Unfortunately, we cannot hack any walls as every single slab is structural membrane, only peculiar to a few blocks in Yishun. Yes, we are the lucky ones! No more open kitchen/dining concept, no more huge masterbedroom, but I've got a dressing room with attached bath!

That means we are only restricted to a small dining table in the tiny dining area tucked with the kitchen. Still searching for it. Maybe I wanna design my own dining table & fabricate.

Bought the Haiku fan! :sport-smiley-004: Hubby was still hesitant when we were at Universal Union, so didnt order. Then I tried my luck asking a quote from Zero, together with my washing machine, hob & hood, and he gave me a better price then UU. So, hubby finally agreed!!!

Next is to convince him on the white venetian blinds...

K finished all the wetwork, electrical & plumbing. Going into painting next week. Then my laminated flooring n carpentry will come in, shd be on schedule. He's really getting popular these days! Kudos to u n Paloma, both of u shd get a referral fee from him.. Hahahaha...

BTW, can u PM me your email or FB account? Not gonna start a t-blog here, but will definitely share with you the pics of the completed products. :)

I thought only Toa Payoh have such block. My parent's neighbour bought 2 unit side by side, they are not allow to hack even a door to connect both unit as HDB said all walls except the one between Living room and Kitchen can be hack, all the rest, cannot touch. (BTW, all these 4 block are 3 room flat).

So they bo bian, have to walk out of the house to go next door :bangwall: :bangwall:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi pinkwhale, could you pm me your contractor's contact? THank you!

(had earlier asked where you got the L-shaped sofa, but realised it's from Wynn)

Edited by firesnow

Hi pinkwhale, could you pm me your contractor's contact? THank you!

(had earlier asked where you got the L-shaped sofa, but realised it's from Wynn)

I had pm-ed you too...^^

• Like 1

Hi hi, i love your house design, super nice!!

Can i have your contractor contacts and if possible, let me have your quotes as i just got my keys and on a tight budget :)

Hi hi, i love your house design, super nice!!

Can i have your contractor contacts and if possible, let me have your quotes as i just got my keys and on a tight budget :)

Hi ocean99988

Thanks for liking my place. I had pm-ed u already.

Hi Pinkwhale!

I would like to have your contractor's contact and if you dont mind, how much u spent roughly as well.

We will be getting our new place soon, and I'm very inspired by renovation blog :)

Also, can you show the contractor your floor plan and get a rough quotation first? As we have not gotten our keys yet.

Hi PinkWhale,

Can i have your contractor's contact? Would like him to invite to help me on my new home after seeing your wonderful home! Can i also know whats your cost for the reno? I just took my keys and very excited about planning on the new home!

But most importantly, he seems to be very responsible and on-time! =)

Thank you!

Cheers

Hi Pinkwhale!

I would like to have your contractor's contact and if you dont mind, how much u spent roughly as well.

We will be getting our new place soon, and I'm very inspired by renovation blog :)

Also, can you show the contractor your floor plan and get a rough quotation first? As we have not gotten our keys yet.

Hi armyant

Yes you can show K the floor plan and tell him ur requirement and get a rough quote first but to be frank after u get ur keys generally things changes especially if urs is new flat cos dimension differ from floor plan but if urs is resale and u had already taken measurement then still ok.. As there are so many unexpected things like pipe in the way or beam etc.

Wish u good luck in ur coming Reno!!

Hi PinkWhale,

Can i have your contractor's contact? Would like him to invite to help me on my new home after seeing your wonderful home! Can i also know whats your cost for the reno? I just took my keys and very excited about planning on the new home!

But most importantly, he seems to be very responsible and on-time! =)

Thank you!

Cheers

Hi MagicStar

I had pm-ed you. Thanks for liking my home... I wish you good luck with ur home planning and congrats!!!

Very nice of the reno, is it convenient for you to let me know the contact of your contractor? convenient to share whats your cost for the reno?

Thanks a lot !!

Hi Pinkwhale,

Do you mind to share your contractor contact no and the renovation cost with the breakdown if you don't mind.

Thanks in advance!