Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkwhale

Js Lovely Home By Pinkwhale

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Today's highlight is my Suar Wood dining table :dancingqueen:

Let the pictures do the talking...

6985452356_07da27c149.jpg

As it is a natural piece thus there are some area of imperfection, but I guess that's where the beauty lies, its the raw and imperfection that made it unique and you need to learn to accept and love it as it is :- just like ur spouse... hahaha...

Hope you enjoyed it as much as I do... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hi pinkwhale,

Really love your dining table. Mind sharing the cost and where to get it? Thanks in advance :)

Hi pinkwhale

Can't seem to pm u....

I totally totally heart ur reno!!! Would you mind to share ur contractor's contact? I'll be getting a flat on my own before end this year and hopefully he won't be too ex. And now that he's so popular, thanks to u, I hope he won't be too busy to entertain me. Lol!! Lotsa thanks in advance!

Oh and I think that Franc Franc glass table with crooked legs will fit very well as coffee table!

I guess its really quite suitable... hehe... but need to save up more money first then can change coffee table.. haha..

next is ur turn already... good luck to you!!

With this photo, I guess my reno is quite officially to be coming to an end.

真有点难过,because I really like the renovation process. I really enjoyed the participation and anticipation, those hands-on moments also gave me great sense of achievement and contribution. I really felt that I had built my home with my own hands...

7324687084_6c2c27a18a.jpg

Taking this opportunity, I would like to express my gratitude to K.

谢谢你那么帮我,劳心劳力。 有时还包接送和搬搬抬抬,辛苦你了!

我也想告诉你,我真的很喜欢这副墙壁,你知道吗?越看越美丽哦! 在这里祝你生意兴隆。

Thanks all for your support and reading! :yamseng:

Edited by pinkwhale

The phone can be used? Not just display? Wow!! Nice.... Very very pretty indeed....

Hi May_dream1

Thanks for dropping by, honor to see you here.. ^^

Thanks for the compliment.

Yes the phone can be use, but actually I have yet to activate my phone line, but decided to set it up first since my contractor happened to be there to help me drill hole.

Edited by pinkwhale

hi pinkwhale,

been a silent reader of renotalk for quite a while and just read thru your t-blog. really impressed with the outcome of it since there was no id involved. good coordination between you and your contractor i must say.

would really appreciate it if you can share your contractor contacts and also your quotation if possible. getting my house real soon too! :D

unable to sent pm to you it seems. could you pm me instead? thankyou!

Hi Pinkwhale,

I have to say that your home is STUNNING :thumbs up:

Everything was put together very nicely and I love your choice of furniture as well as the unique style you had took. Though you had used the standard cement screed and brick wall in your home but it was very uniquely done and displayed. The uneven cement screed had created so much character and the unfinished brick wall look really made your home special.

Looking at such good result from Paloma's and your place, I'm quite keen to engage your contractor. Can you please PM me his contact and I will also be starting my T-blog pretty soon, hope you will drop by someday too

Congratulation once again.

Hi Pinkwhale...can email me contact details of your contractor? I'm also looking at scando theme. Thanks!

My email is crypaz22@yahoo.com.sg

With this photo, I guess my reno is quite officially to be coming to an end.

真有点难过,because I really like the renovation process. I really enjoyed the participation and anticipation, those hands-on moments also gave me great sense of achievement and contribution. I really felt that I had built my home with my own hands...

7324687084_6c2c27a18a.jpg

Taking this opportunity, I would like to express my gratitude to K.

谢谢你那么帮我,劳心劳力。 有时还包接送和搬搬抬抬,辛苦你了!

我也想告诉你,我真的很喜欢这副墙壁,你知道吗?越看越美丽哦! 在这里祝你生意兴隆。

Thanks all for your support and reading! :yamseng:

Really love your place..and you're making me very tempted to add some industrial feel into my place..!

And I realized, I got the same sofa and fan as you too.. :P

Thank you for sharing and referring K! :yamseng:

Really love your place..and you're making me very tempted to add some industrial feel into my place..!

And I realized, I got the same sofa and fan as you too.. :P

Thank you for sharing and referring K! :yamseng:

Hihi, glad to see your completion of home renov, and thanks for your renovation tips and advice all along during my pm, finally its my turn to look up for K for discussion soon. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: