Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkwhale

Js Lovely Home By Pinkwhale

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Pinkwhale,

Your house is really very nice.

Love the detailings in your kitchen and the brick wall in your living room :) You must have spent alot of time and effort in planning.

Do you mind pm me your contractor's contact as well as your quotation as well?

Many thanks and thanks for taking time to share w us ur lovely home :)

Hi pinkwhale, yr house very beautiful ! I like the kitchen glass panel n cement screw. Can pm me the contractor contact n quotation? I m looking quote for my em n going to take keys beg Oct. Thank you v much.

Hi Pinkwhale, I spent a good few hours reading through your entire journey and I can't resist commenting that I didn't know one can make industrial theme look so cozy! You have a great flair for design IMO! :good: So tempted to adopt the theme for my upcoming renovation but I will never have the same flair and taste, lol, I can only watch and drool. :dribble:

Decided to have a blend of white, woody (but not too much sharp corners and furnitures for childproofing purpose) cozy theme if I can pull that off for mine. Any inspiration feel free to drop me some! :rolleyes:

Hi Pinkwhale, I cant seem to PM you, can you kindly PM me the contractor contact..? And if you dont kind, can kindly share hw much you spend on reno..? TIA!!

Hi Pinkwhale,

Loved the design and furnishing of your place! Could you email me your contractor's contact and sharing your Reno cost breakdown? My email is at angel19c@gmail.com. Thanks.

Hi Pinkwhale,

Wonderful ideas injected into your home design, and amazed by how it turned out! Would like to contact K, do you mind PM-ing his contact and the quote he provided you?

Many thanks in advance!

Hi,

I like the reno of your house. Can you pmed me your contacts and how much you spend for the reno. I'm a newbie here, looking for contractors to do up my new place. Thanks

Hi PinkWhale,

Can pm me your contractor's contact? Thanks!

Dear, thanks for replying on behalf... I can't agree more.

But still I will add on my opinion...

1. Yup the cost is more or less similar - reason like theitsybit mentioned.

2. This point I also agree! Now I also abit regretted not doing white mosaic with black grouting...I'm super paranoid about dirtying the countertop...black tiles looks more classy in a white but white maybe looks more "Japanese and Scandinavia" I regret big time... Think now I like Japanese look lots... But if change to white mosaic countertop then my shiny glass mosaic backsplash cannot do Liao... Cos that class look cannot match... Hahaha...contradict...

3. Ya this wood grain laminate is all time favourite among K's customers le...but if possible then try to discover others cos too overly used Liao...

4. Hacking 1 wall is ex! But hacking more walls is not ex... Becos even if u hack just one small wall, they still need to apply permit for u, bring all the tools and manpower so the basic cost is there already so hacking more walls maybe only add on a few more hundreds..

And yeah.. He is just a contractor and not ID!

Planning to buy this stainless steel sink... looking for one preferably within size 600~720mm single bowl. however I do not want something with zero radius as everyone advice its hard to maintain.

Found a suitable one with 680mm Brand: Monic SQM. have anyone use before?

hope to receive some advice :sport-smiley-018:

IMG_1630.jpg

did you buy in the end? any comment?

Hi Pinkwhale, i am new to this forum...

Thanks for sharing the process... I really love your house renovation and furniture. WOuld you mind if you could share your contractor's contact ? as well where did u get your dinning table. I have been looking around in places like teakland... but want to have more choices...

Thanks for sharing.

Hi Pinkwhale, really nice flat! Could you please PM or email (nightstck@yahoo.com) to me your contractor's details. Thanks very much!