Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkwhale

Js Lovely Home By Pinkwhale

Hi Pinkwhale, thanks for your information. We went down to furniture store today and Joseph served us. We ordered a teakwood bedframe for MBR .. now considering seriously on dinning table ! Have a good week ahead !

Congrat on finding the right bedframe.. as for table slowly consider lo, its not a cheap item also.. you too.. have a great week ahead!!!

Cn I chk ur Blum system is for how many kg? Uds that they have device for diff weight.. How much do u still rem? ;)

Hi, frankly i dunno can take how heavy for the drawers... the carpenter ever told me dunno 50kg or 100kg.. for the big drawers.. i also dunno real or not.. but when its fully loaded, it closes quite slowly

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Sorry for the seldom logging in and thank you everyone for the continuous support of my T-blog despite I have nothing new to update.

Saw Mr Paloma updated a series of photos of his lovely home, wanted very much to do the same but hahaha my place is so much in a mess - not as well kept as Mr and Mrs Palomas' house, thus so much delay to do it. And recently had been so busy with work and the frequet business trips also kept me so busy. Just came back from KL 2 days ago and need to fly India again on Monday :bangwall:

Wanted to share some nice stuff I saw in KL used in one of the resturant...those who love honeycomb mosaic should be as excited as me. We were q-ing up for lunch and my colleague looked at me with weird eyes when I started snapping pictures of the floor.. haha...

7905661306_fc343ca061.jpg

7905681884_dfd6b6f657.jpg

The whole design of it is so retro and the combination of the black and white mosaic is simply fantastic, shared these pics with our Mr K and he was equally :jawdrop: by the designs... but he say these mosaic designs should be custom made or pre-fixed and the tiler just need to lay in big pc.. but Singapore seems to have only plain honeycomb... I told him I will share in my T-blog and he said if someone request him to do this design he will kill me :fire:

Cos his tiler will probably kill him too... but I guess workmanship cost should be :jawdrop: also

The honeycomb mosaics looks very retro and unique. The cost should be expensive and labour intensive.

Guess the tiler & contractor will really :jawdrop:

I wanted a honeycomb pattern for my toilet flooring but was advised by ID not to do it.

Thanks for sharing

Edited by ahlipz

Hello pinkwhale,

Would you let me know how much was your renovation and your contractor's contact?

Thanks so much as im really torn about which contractor to use for my new home which is also at punggol! thanks v much =)

Hi Pinkwhale, finished reading all 21 pages at one go. Am really absorbed into your design and the process description. Can you please PM me Mr K's contact? Thanks in advance! :)

Sorry for the seldom logging in and thank you everyone for the continuous support of my T-blog despite I have nothing new to update.

Saw Mr Paloma updated a series of photos of his lovely home, wanted very much to do the same but hahaha my place is so much in a mess - not as well kept as Mr and Mrs Palomas' house, thus so much delay to do it. And recently had been so busy with work and the frequet business trips also kept me so busy. Just came back from KL 2 days ago and need to fly India again on Monday :bangwall:

Wanted to share some nice stuff I saw in KL used in one of the resturant...those who love honeycomb mosaic should be as excited as me. We were q-ing up for lunch and my colleague looked at me with weird eyes when I started snapping pictures of the floor.. haha...

7905661306_fc343ca061.jpg

7905681884_dfd6b6f657.jpg

The whole design of it is so retro and the combination of the black and white mosaic is simply fantastic, shared these pics with our Mr K and he was equally :jawdrop: by the designs... but he say these mosaic designs should be custom made or pre-fixed and the tiler just need to lay in big pc.. but Singapore seems to have only plain honeycomb... I told him I will share in my T-blog and he said if someone request him to do this design he will kill me :fire:

Cos his tiler will probably kill him too... but I guess workmanship cost should be :jawdrop: also

wow, I love this design! So sad, my main contractor keep influencing me to use very huge tiles and I dumb dumb agree to his suggestions. But yes, doing these mosaic will be super expensive.

Hi Pinkwhale,

Love your house, it is so beautiful! I particularly like your kitchen, phone, and dining area, they are so unique. Can you PM the contact details of your contractor and total cost of renov? Many thanks.

Hi pinkwhale, sorry to bother you but I absolutely love your Reno t- blog and you house! You've provided loads of useful infomation and experiences to a first time flat owner like myself and I thank you for that.

I'm looking to renovate my recently purchased 3 rm flat and am looking for a reliable contractor. Do you mind letting me know his contact, and if information is not too personal his quotation?

Thanks! And looking forward to more updates from you!

Cheers!

Hi Pinkwhale,

I am new here, been a silent reader and read thru 21 pages of your t-blog. Really love your house and ideas!

Impressed with your contractor's job, would really appreciate if you can share the contact as well as the cost breakdown (if possible) to me

TIA :)

Edited by Cutie99