Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkwhale

Js Lovely Home By Pinkwhale

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

impressive reno.. all the hardwork of brainstorming paid off..

really like your house..

i be moving to punggol early next year as well..

mind sharing with me ur contractor contacts.?

Hi pinkwhale! Your house is really lovely!!! Am very impressed with both Mr K's works and your own hard work... Really alot of research done, and alot of conscientious efforts put into your home. :)

Possible to share your contractor's contacts and your quote (if it's not too much trouble)? Really really like your home lots.

Hi Pinkwhale..

I'm interested in your Samsung Washer WD8804 too, so far so good? Any pros and cons?

Thanks!

Hi,

so far to be frank I havent use the dryer even once, so I cant commend on the dryer function at all.

As for the washing part it is so far so good. I dunno how to comment pros and cons cause this is my first WM

and also first front load machine, in the past I dont really care so much about washing clothes.. haha

but though pple say that front load is more gentle on clothes.. i do agree the clothes are not as tangled up as top load but still ironing is required..

but I heard this model already EOL (end of life)

Hi Pinkwhale, have been sourcing around for ideas, IDs and contractors. Getting keys soon..

Appreciate if you could PM me ur ID/ contractors with a breakdown of their costs please.

Thank you very much!!

Would like to share some of the designs that had given me ideas, there are also some from magazines but hard to show to all of you cos I do not have a scanner at home

But most ideas and advice gotten from renotalk... thanks to all ~

like the counter kitchen

l_55617.jpg

Hi

Just wondering if you know what is the name of the dining chair?

Thanks

Great place you have!

Hi

Just wondering if you know what is the name of the dining chair?

Thanks

Great place you have!

Hi petetherock,

Thanks for dropping by. I had been following ur tblog too before I start my Reno.

Sorry to inform I do not know the name of the chair, just gotten the pic from some Taiwan ID website.

Thanks for ur kind words...

Well I am glad to have some influence or perhaps given you some ideas on what to do, and what to avoid..

If you want to come over for a movie night, pm me... cheers and again, good reno job.

Now you just need a super kick *** TV and home theatre system...

Since the installation of my TV console is not complete, thus I would just share a sneak preview of a portion of our design first

6875163199_b9dc3caec8.jpg

Hi Pinkwhale, love yr console. Is this a drawer? Just wondering why the brown portion pops out? It look fabulous with the white inside.