Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkwhale

Js Lovely Home By Pinkwhale

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Pinkwhale,

Can I checked what kindof pulley system u used for your wooden blinds?

Is it the spring system or the manual pulley system.

Hi leeking

sorry I'm not sure what kind of system is that call...

I need hold the string at 45 degree and tug it to release the catch to lower the blind

Hi pinkwhale,

Been reading ur tblog, ur house is fabulous. :good:

I just got my place and currently planning for reno. I like your mosaic tiles and would like to know how much ur contractor quote you on this?

I'm also designing a similar WIW for my new home, may I know how much is urs?

Could you pls pm me ur contractor as well?

Thks.

Hello Pinkwhale,

You really put in alot of effort in planning & doing up your place, very cosy! Do you mind sharing with me your contractor's contact & the total reno costs? Btw, would ur contractor be able to advise on measurements for kitchen cabinets and space planning?

Thanks for sharing!

Hi Hi Hi^^

thanks...... I like ur kitchen cement screed and black pipes wiring. K showed me some photos.. How come never see u update on facebook?

Ur carpentry up already? Reno completed? Why you don't want to move in? Ur place very industrial feel le... NICE too!!!

Hi pink whale,

Can I have the contact for the contractor for your house? Love your house!!!!

Woohooo!!! I've finished reading ur tblog... Gorgeous house u have there.. Congrats on relatively smooth reno journey.

At a glance, i thought ur brick walls represent some continents but i supposed it's a planned random... :good:

The kitchen skeleton made of concrete gives me some ideas for what i want for my kitchen... :rofl:

Read that u are planning for a holiday in Nov. hope it goes as planned and have an enjoyable trip... :yamseng:

Hi Pinkwhale, i like your house very much, so full of character, how much does your renovation cost? can you share your contractor's contact with me?

Hi Pinkwhale,

we are new to this forum and are currently awaiting for the collection of our keys in Seng Kang BTO. I love the brick wall design and its a nice concept you have for your home reno. We have come across a few blog which the renovations are done by this contractor - K (eg like paloma and theitsybits etc) and we believe the quality of his renovation works. Therefore we would appreciate if you can give me K's contact if possible so that we can engage him to for our reno.

Thanks a lot

runningman