Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkwhale

Js Lovely Home By Pinkwhale

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi PinkWhale,

Your new home is beautiful and well renovated!

Do you mind sending me your contractor's contacts, please?

Thanks much in advance!

narutimo@gmail.com

Tim

Edited by narutimo

Hello! i am new to this forum! i love your house! can you please pm me the contact of your contractor and is it possible to include the quotes?

Hi Pinkwhale,

I really like the look and feel of your new home, very cosy & beautiful! We are looking for an ID right now what a headache.....could you PM me your contractor's contact number/email please?

Many thanks!

Hi

Can check with you how is your aircon piping?

Cos my house same as u so can check whether the piping will cause leaking?

Hi, actually what do u mean by cause leaking? The aircon pipe itself? The place is quite new so I'm quite lucky never meet this kind of situation yet but after 5yrs I can't be sure then :)

Woohooo!!! I've finished reading ur tblog... Gorgeous house u have there.. Congrats on relatively smooth reno journey.

At a glance, i thought ur brick walls represent some continents but i supposed it's a planned random... :good:

The kitchen skeleton made of concrete gives me some ideas for what i want for my kitchen... :rofl:

Read that u are planning for a holiday in Nov. hope it goes as planned and have an enjoyable trip... :yamseng:

Hi Sygnur

Really thank you for spending the time to read through my blog, thank you for your kind word, I'm quite lucky that the reno went quite smooth with no major cock ups.

hahaha.. the brick wall is really something I couldnt imagine as well, its was really random and I'm glad Mr K was there to help me modify the arrangement and thus the good result.

Yea Yea... flying on coming Monday, so decided to came in to clear some backlog otherwise the forumers here got to wait for another 2 weeks for my reply...

Hello pinkwhale, where did you get the toilet door from? And what material is that? Im contemplating to use a frosted glass door but its really heavy amd i have 2 little man. I dont really think its safe. Do share.. Thanks!

Hi ur kitchen looks beautiful!!! Is it hard to maintain?

Do u mind sharing with me the cost for the kitchen and hacking?

Can give me ur contractor contact number too?

Thanks a million :)

Hi pinkwhale,

can u PM me the costs of your reno and also the contact for Mr K?

Our place will be ready early next year n a 4rm @ SK!!

Hello Pinkwhale!

I've just spent 2 hours plus to read thru your T blog!

Really love the outcome of your reno and not to mention the tremendous effort that you had put into as well!

Also, you're lucky to get K as your contractor. Not easy to get someone so efficient and effective!

May i get the contact of Mr K from you? and the cost of your reno so that i can roughly gauge for my new house that will be ready next yr! :P

Thank you in advance! :yamseng:

Hi pinkwhale,

Mind sharing Mr K contact? As my mom is also going to get her flat and would like to recomend yr ID to her. Great house you have! If I'd a chance to turn back time, would have contact Mr K than my own ID to renovate my house. Really appreciated.

Thanks!