Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkwhale

Js Lovely Home By Pinkwhale

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Pinkwhale,

Love the design and the workmanship of your house. Would really appreciate you to pm me your contractor's contact details! Thanks you very much in advance!

Hi pinkwhale

Lovely house!

Can you pm me mr K's contact and quote?

Also notice you used LED track lights... Where did you get those cos most that I see are halogen track lights. Pls share the cost as well thanks!

TIA!

Hi Pinkwhale,

Thanks for the sharing. Your house is very nicely renovated. Would you mind sharing your contractor's contact with me? If possible, the cost too. Kindly email me at lorawong@yahoo.com. Many thanks. :)

Now I want to introduce my 2 little baby... I dunno why when I place them in my home they just seems so dear to me like 2 cute little baby and we actually carry them back ourselves.

So happy to see them in my home and at the moment they will be acting as our dining chairs until we officially find the right ones

6947246646_143966ebba.jpg

6947248126_8fa5811d69.jpg

7093318903_c5ae0715c6.jpg

6933576128_4aea9b6020.jpg

Are they adorable? :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Your 2 baby are so cute! Look so flintstone...

Babe! Impressive reno and design! U've got really great taste!! Don't mind if you can PM me your contractor and carpenter's contact details as well as your overall damage for your house? Will really appreciate it a lot!!

Very nice house!

Spent 2 hours reading from page1 and must really say you did a fantastic job!

Can pm me your contractor's contact?

Thanks

Hi Pinkwhale! Your house is really unique and beautiful... hope that you're having a great time with your hubby living there.

Could you email me K's contact and quote? (sorry to bother you!) my email is enthyme@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance!

Hello pinkwhale, where did you get the toilet door from? And what material is that? Im contemplating to use a frosted glass door but its really heavy amd i have 2 little man. I dont really think its safe. Do share.. Thanks!

Hi

Sorry for the delay in reply, just came back from holiday hehe... my toilet door is custom made by my contractor based on much understanding the frame is aluminum so it's really light.