Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkwhale

Js Lovely Home By Pinkwhale

Hi pinkwhale

Lovely house!

Can you pm me mr K's contact and quote?

Also notice you used LED track lights... Where did you get those cos most that I see are halogen track lights. Pls share the cost as well thanks!

TIA!

Hi I just p.m. you, sorry for the delay as I was away for a while. I just buy the normal halogen track light then replace the bulb to LED bulb quite simple. Track is very cheaper 1m around $10 or something and each bulb holder is around $15 come with free halogen bulb but replace with Philips LED bulb then each LED I think is $30 or $40++

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Your 2 baby are so cute! Look so flintstone...

Thanks for liking and Ya they are super cute but they are not so stable especially with kids so it's kinda dangerous. I'm still searching for affordable and suitable dining chairs haha

And I've pm u the contact

Newbie here!

Care to share your contractor's contact , quotation and the reno cost.

I'm loving the brick wall.

Hear from you soon. :)

Brick wall was up on Tues and after i posted the pics here... I continued to sit in my living room staring into my brick wall - really "面壁思过" and I just cant seems to feel satisfied with the wall. Thus on Wed morning, I bug K again... kept whatsapp-ing to him that I'm not satisfied with the design of my brick wall and haha... despite his busy schedule, he came with additional 15pcs of brick to help me touch up the wall....

Now it looks much better - looks more like a pc of wall haha... tomorrow is painting day... :dancingqueen:

7314474426_33b507a78d.jpg

7314551040_8ebcc1338e.jpg

7314635970_1ddb11d725.jpg

7314781050_9f05b1ce9f.jpg

Hi Peanutz

my FS master requested me to place the hob and bed as per what i had indicated in the floor plan. he strictly informed the hob cannot be placed directly facing the kitchen entrance for my case. So i place the hob in the middle as per the layout and the sink is beside the hob near the service yard but with a spacing of around 60cm apart and the fridge is place opposite of the sink at the other side

Think the position is quite subjective, depends on the owner bazhi and also the direction of each unit.

And as for the bed position, I had check with him for next best postion and I'm using that option which is alongside the MBR toilet door

Hi Pinkwhale,

Mind to share with me your FS master's contact and how much he/she charged you?

And do you just show him the floorplan or he/she need to view the flat to advise?

Thanks in advance for your help

Cutie

Hi Pinkwhale,

I like everything about your house. thanks for sharing all these details here.

This might sound like a broken record now, but can you pm me your contractor details and company name?

i m also curious, for your kitchen cabinets, who was the carpenter in charge? was it refered by K or was it a separate carpenter that you engaged? if so can give me contact too?

thanks in advance

Hi pinkwhale

Did Mr K tell you how lasting are the craftbricks? I have been told that usually the lifespan before it becomes loose is 5-7years?

Hi pink whale,

I actually contacted Mr K to take a look at our place for quotation. You're right he has a very busy schedule! So we got an ID company instead.

Anyway love your place :) good luck!

Xx

Elaine

Edited by ElaineHee