Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkwhale

Js Lovely Home By Pinkwhale

Mind to share your contact of your contractor & Electrician & also the breakdown of your quotation for both?

Is the window grille & windows part of the quotation?

Thanks so much!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Pinkwhale,

I just joined RenoTalk and really love your house!

I will be getting my punggol house key in April soon.

Can you please share with me your contractor's contact as well as the cost breakdown of your Reno?

My email : bluestar_7479@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks

Hi all ,

Anyone of you got the contact no of Mr K , would you mind sent it to me .

My punggol new house coming soon , still looking for good contractor

Email : bluestar_7479@yahoo.com.sg

Thank you

HI FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!

:dancingqueen: :dancingqueen: :dancingqueen:

I cannot remember how long since I last logged into Renotalk TBlog, I'm so sorry for the missing in action, but I'm just too lazy to log in anymore.

But OMG to my surprise that my tblog is still around :jawdrop: !?! and more surprisingly that I still receive enquiry on Mr K's contact, I guess he must be having very very good business... haha.

I will PM those who enquire to me in March 2013, those before I assume you already gotten the contact from others bloggers. Sorry again for this super long delay.

Its time to do some sharing again... :yamseng:

After staying in our love little home, there are some things that we actually regret buying or doing, some are very minor but some more irritating.

The most irritating purchasing is my Vintage looking kitchen tap (bought online through www.wholesale-faucet.com):furious:

Actually I also cant say I regret buying it because I really love the look very very much.

But after using it for like 4 to 6 months, it started dripping

:bangwall: :bangwall: :bangwall::furious: :furious: :furious:

8571857272_876a8c9979.jpg

You can see that we actually had to put a pail and if you are outside the whole day, the water can overflow... we had to switch off the main water switch outside the house everytime we go out of the house.. it is really frustrating

I also regret not asking Mr K do a water switch below the sink - to allow me to just cut off the water supply for the kitchen tap.

We finally can't take it anymore and last weekend we visit Balastier again in search for a new kitchen tap. Actually I'm still tempted to buy from wholesale faucet again seeing so many new vintage designs, but Hubby objected due to the sad experience.

So we will be getting a modern looking tap and sad to say... there goes my retro vintage feel :~ :~ :~

After staying in our love little home, there are some things that we actually regret buying or doing, some are very minor but some more irritating.

The most irritating purchasing is my Vintage looking kitchen tap (bought online through www.wholesale-faucet.com):furious:

Actually I also cant say I regret buying it because I really love the look very very much.

You can see that we actually had to put a pail and if you are outside the whole day, the water can overflow... we had to switch off the main water switch outside the house everytime we go out of the house.. it is really frustrating

I also regret not asking Mr K do a water switch below the sink - to allow me to just cut off the water supply for the kitchen tap.

We finally can't take it anymore and last weekend we visit Balastier again in search for a new kitchen tap. Actually I'm still tempted to buy from wholesale faucet again seeing so many new vintage designs, but Hubby objected due to the sad experience.

So we will be getting a modern looking tap and sad to say... there goes my retro vintage feel :~ :~ :~

Normally dripping in tap is due to worn out rubber washer...

Another regret for my place was installing the embedded type of spot lights. :bangwall: :bangwall:

I had used this kind of spot lights in 2 area which back then I felt this design had a more seamless look - neater in a way.

But then, after a while, we felt this type of spot light is meaningless and useless

8571857586_2d126ac4c6.jpg

We wanted the spotlight to highlight our wall clock and cement screed wall... but this useless spotlight had angle limitation, in the end, highlighting nothing

8571857472_dd79f1b462.jpg

As for this spotlight in the room was just to highlight the WIW feature wall but this spot light just blows off pretty easily and once the transformer inside spoils, we do not know how to change it ourselves and we hate it when you need to call the electrician for the smallest issues.

So we decided to change all these embedded spotlights to Track type. So I need to call Mr K in for a phase 2 renovation for change of lighting and kitchen tap.

Wish me luck for my pocket and good workmanship as usual.

After all done, I will share pictures again....

Normally dripping in tap is due to worn out rubber washer...

Hi, Thanks for sharing.

My contractor and those people at Balestier shops said that leaking is due to cartridge is spoilt and some tap we can easily change this cartridge as long as you can buy the correct and matching spare parts. But at Balestier we came across one shop selling the exact same tap that I'm using, the sales say this design more complicated and the cartridge is not available for sales. 8| 8| 8|

Well we consumers where got care about spare parts availability when buying stuff wor...wahhhh phase 2 might cost more than phase 1 that part because must rework without affecting existing work.

Hi pinkwhale,

Welcome back. Your PM box is full.

May I know how much you spent for your Blum kitchen? If it's okay, can share your renovation costs too? Thanks.

By the way, I will be moving to Punggol Walk too. :)

oh nooo!! that really is very irritating..i really like the vintage kind too and wanted to get it, but hubby insist that it didn't fit our place..

Mr K must be thinking..pinkwhale renovating again??? :P

Edited by theitsybits

HI FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!

:dancingqueen: :dancingqueen: :dancingqueen:

I cannot remember how long since I last logged into Renotalk TBlog, I'm so sorry for the missing in action, but I'm just too lazy to log in anymore.

But OMG to my surprise that my tblog is still around :jawdrop: !?! and more surprisingly that I still receive enquiry on Mr K's contact, I guess he must be having very very good business... haha.

I will PM those who enquire to me in March 2013, those before I assume you already gotten the contact from others bloggers. Sorry again for this super long delay.

Hi Pinkwhale! may I have your contractor's contact please! thank you :D