Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkwhale

Js Lovely Home By Pinkwhale

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi pinkwhale,

I have seen your lively house and I like them. I plan to renovation my resale flat, wonder can I have Mr K's contracts and your reno budget if possible.

pls email to evonsng89@gmail.com

Or anyone else can help forward too? Tks in advance!

thanks a lot!

Wanted to update on light installation, haha but I didn't take many photos cos some hiccups happened like 1 light tube broke, another light tube not working and 4 transformer also failed :furious:

So in the end I only took pics on the corridor track light and my WIW track lights.

Moreover I won't be able to switch on some of my lights after today till my carpentry is up cos the switch will be installed on the carpentry...

Corridor view from Living room

DSC03413.jpg

Corridor view towards Living room (light shining on cement screed beam)

DSC03412.jpg

LED track light for my WIW

DSC03416.jpg

Hi, I'm looking for contractor/ID for my new flat in Fernvale. Chance upon yours and "WOW", I love the workmanship! :good: Would you mind pm me @ nerdybabe76@hotmail.com Mr K's contract? :help: Also, may i know how much is the lightings you gotta for the corridor? Many thanks! :)

Edited by FelinGoh

Hi everyone!

Seems like this Mr. K is so famous!

Anyway who has his contact here, mind posting in the forum, wont that be easier for all? free advertising for Mr.K too.. haha

Anyone has it? If posting in forum is inconvenient, do email me at jnashville@live.com

Looking forward!