Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkwhale

Js Lovely Home By Pinkwhale

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Pinkwhale, chanced upon your blog whilst researching on the forum. I'm inspired by your posts, thanks for sharing with us. Would appreciate if you could kindly pm Mr K's contact info. Thanks a bunch! :)

Hi pinkwhale,

Yr hse done up....... seriously good! tried to pm you but yr msg box is full. As my hse will be coming by Jun '14, just wondering can u tell me the range that I should be expecting if I will be doing something like yours? Cos I can do a financial planning for now.

A range will do as I know the price wont be exact.

Hi Forumers,

Just wondering has anyone contact Kevin and ask for quotes? Do you mind share with me? Thanks in advance.

Felix.

Hi Pinkwhale, do you mind sharing the contact of your contractor? They really do a good job.

Btw, love your bedframe as well. Good taste. You got it from lotus?

Hi Pinkwhale,

I was really impressed with your ideas and renovation process. Your house looks awesome!

We almost have the same exact floorplan, I might copy some your design down the road in the future :P

is it possible that you can share your contractor information and reno Total cost.?

Would be grateful if you could send me the details.

Would like to share some of the designs that had given me ideas, there are also some from magazines but hard to show to all of you cos I do not have a scanner at home

But most ideas and advice gotten from renotalk... thanks to all ~

like the counter kitchen

l_55617.jpg

like the suar wood table

l_55556.jpg

like the use of cement sceed wall

dining1.jpg

Hi may i know where you get the suar wood table from and the price?

Hi pinkwhale! Saw your house and doubt my design sense is anywhere near yours, love the kitchen esp. Mind pm me your contractor's contact and how much was your reno? Tia!