Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
renman2735

Fridge Fit Woes

Good day all

I had a major disappointment today. The Mitsubishi black pearl fridge I ordered couldn't fit in the doorway. The delivery person told me it was very common that the store sales person always neglects to tell buyers they need to measure the door width.

They gave me a few options. One was they could try to force it in, but there would definitely be scratches. The other was they could remove the fridge door, but in refitting it after the fridge was in, it would definitely not seal as well as done in the factory. The third was to change a fridge

I'm wondering if anyone has had similar problems before? What options did you consider, and what did you choose? I really don't want to get a small fridge.

Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I should say it is common to remove fridge door in order to enter the house.

Those side by side door fridge also need to remove doors.

Only thing I can suggest is that u call misubishi to arrange their own technician to come down to fixed back the door.

Other delivery who are not experience will not be able to fixed it back properly.

Good day all

I had a major disappointment today. The Mitsubishi black pearl fridge I ordered couldn't fit in the doorway. The delivery person told me it was very common that the store sales person always neglects to tell buyers they need to measure the door width.

They gave me a few options. One was they could try to force it in, but there would definitely be scratches. The other was they could remove the fridge door, but in refitting it after the fridge was in, it would definitely not seal as well as done in the factory. The third was to change a fridge

I'm wondering if anyone has had similar problems before? What options did you consider, and what did you choose? I really don't want to get a small fridge.

Thanks!

yup,try calling misubishi to arrange their own technician to come down to fixed back the door.

**If other ppl fixed,then if within the warranty period,something spoil,they might say its probably due to "that time u fixed back the door"that might caused it..

and yes,the sales ppl might have forgot the measurment of ur door(too eager to closed deal ba)but its also ur responsibility to take note too.

anyway,just give them a ring n should be settle in no time