Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I went to the expo recently and talk to one of their designer and got a rough quotation. the designer lynn seems good and got everyting planned out for you, but their quotation are on a much higher side. they are charging wardrobe pfs at 300. if they charge abit reasonable, i would have sign up with them.

Anybody? I would also like to know. Went to expo, spoke to an ID from there. My wife is very comfortable with her, hence would like some feedback about the company and the quality of their reno. Thanks.

Hello,

I like to ask if anyone has engaged their services before? Any comments on their workmanship and post renovation services??

Thanks!

Hi, is there any updates on this company? I met with Eric and he seems very nice and sincere. My husband and I feel like we can connect with him but we are afraid to commit as he was the first ID we've spoken to in person.

Thank you.

Guest EliSe Chan

Im manage to sign up this company also. Any update about this company? Thanks

Generally their workmanship and design is quite nice. However, if you compare to the other IDs, their price is a bit on the high side. I have approached quite a number of IDs and find that they are still better. Moreover, the company is HDB Approved and is a CASE Trust member. So even though they are slightly on the higher side, we still engaged them.

My personal experience:

I got my keys for my new condo and being the first home, my wife and I generally went to a few IDs.. Some were seen on Facebook and some were from other neighbors' word of mouth while others were just random walk in. One Design Werkz location in the east was a bit way off from our location. However, the initial meet up at expo, we felt quite comfortable except that they were a bit pushy. We shortlisted 2 company and was deciding which contract to award it to. Apparently, there was no news heard out from another ID but there were numerous calls to follow up to close the deal from ODW, but we pushed it away. We decided to engage them later again because of their company being HDB Approved and is a CASE Trust member and my wife and I were tried from hunting IDs. We decided to lower our budget as well.

However, the budget was blown up by the ID and electrical works was sky rocketed. 4- 5K for electrical works. They can even provide a total sum of in the quotation and when you add up the individual items, they don't even tally up to that amount. Sounds like a fraud to me. By using other electrical contractor, then any other scratches or damages to the apartment or carpentry, they will not be liable. Fine, since they said so, I can only reduce my lighting points to fit my already exploded budget. The job done by the appointed electrical contractor was also sub standard. ID did not promise to coordinate with other various contractors and never posted photos or keep us updated when the renovation begins. Very different from what was promised Being an owner myself, I have to go on site to monitor. I even have to open the door for the painter to go in and check the paint used, only to realize that the paint was wrong. They have to change it. If there was no supervision, then they would have just painted it.

What we want is some responsibility and ownership of the work that we have entrusted these IDs and company to do. But they did not fulfill the standard. I am very disappointed. Now I am still awaiting reply and in the mdst of reno.

In summary. this is an OVER RATED company with super exorbitant pricing. Once your signature is on the line, it is only money. Add this and that, just add money.

If I were to make a choice again, this is one company that I will strike out from my consideration. I hope my personal experience can help other new home owners.