Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

Bazi Interpretation Professional

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi

Although bazi calculations can be available in web, etc eg Joey Yap website ...I want to know who can interpret to me as a consumer, not as a student.

Can anyone recommend a good master ? What is the costs like ?

Honestly i've not got a chance for someone to interpret my bazi before.

Maybe you can post your bazi and e-mail here and see if any forumer can interpret it.

Then compare it to a FSM's interpretation and you can see the std of FSM in S'pore.

Seldom hear of masters dare to read people's past event. If he read an incident about your husband in the past is quite good already. If he can read with date, then he must have been practising very long.

Isn't that scary? If a master read so accurately, then if mention something bad about future, how to sleep well?

Isn't that scary? If a master read so accurately, then if mention something bad about future, how to sleep well?

Knowing can take precaution early mah....

Knowing can take precaution early mah....

I supposed you don't understand what you write.

Truth is "no precautionary" actions can be taken to prevent "it" from happening. The "more precautionary" actions you take, more towards driving it to happen.

Will go "mad" to know things "in advance" whereby you cannot do anything to change it. Better be "gong gong".

Truth is "no precautionary" actions can be taken to prevent "it" from happening. The "more precautionary" actions you take, more towards driving it to happen.

Will go "mad" to know things "in advance" whereby you cannot do anything to change it. Better be "gong gong".

Dear Bepgof,

How much of one's future is revealed by the FSM during bazi consultation?

Anybody else cares to share his/her experience? Don't have to go into specific.

TIA!

Isn't it better to know both the good and bad, so that can be prepared for them?

Gong gong seems to me like a boat's captain sailing the ship, but never send anyone on lookout. Just trust that luck and fate go the correct way. In the end, hit iceberg, sink ship then blame luck / wind / weather etc

If you know you going to sink, at least you can be prepared in some way or another

Isn't it better to know both the good and bad, so that can be prepared for them?

Gong gong seems to me like a boat's captain sailing the ship, but never send anyone on lookout. Just trust that luck and fate go the correct way. In the end, hit iceberg, sink ship then blame luck / wind / weather etc

If you know you going to sink, at least you can be prepared in some way or another

Let me try pull you out from water.

Believed u understand what is called "预定论". Divination is based upon the assumption of "预定论"= everythin is fixed, everything is pre-arranged......Divination is the "key" to the "door of room" whereby everything in the room have been fixed and allowed no alteration, you are only "onlooker" or visitor.

If everything is fixed, pre-arranged, then one is simply a "programmed" human being, no difference from "machine".

I've asked a few pastors' opinions on "Free will" which to me, "not freed". You know what they replied? Ask God when I see Him.!

Edited by bepgof

if things are fixed and without alternation, perhaps i would like to know the following :

a) can these masters predict or tell the truth on the person accidents or death ? This way we can buy insurance at a later point and no need to "buy" insurance earlier - save cost ?

At least we can control our money on what to buy or not to buy.

if things are fixed and without alternation, perhaps i would like to know the following :

a) can these masters predict or tell the truth on the person accidents or death ? This way we can buy insurance at a later point and no need to "buy" insurance earlier - save cost ?

Seriously doubt any fsms could predict that. Otherwise, all insurers and reinsurers no longer in existence.

This is a very tedious calculation. If you're in your 30's, the FSM has to examine year by year for next half a century to see the potential for death and then drill down to the month. Yes, some charts have higher potential to be involved in fatal road accidents than others.

However, the consultant should be able to tell you what is your potential health issue(s) ie. the body part(s) most vulnerable to illness. You can take preventative measures to treat this body part before the problem flares. Use traditional chinese medicine, rather than do surgery which is more expensive and intrusive. This is the kind of insurance that you should be using.

Bazi consultants usually prefer to discuss life than death. They are paid to tell you what you should do between now and death.

Then some fsms who proclaim tat got remedy this or can avoid tat problem are all bulls....is tat what u mean? Say yes?

U yourself gong gong type meh.... read back at your other posts....well prepared one leh

Of course can predict lah....depend on whether u find the rite one. If get the wrong master, predict wrongly, liao....can't sleep , can eat. worried for nothing just like the 21 OCT doomday prediction.

Then some fsms who proclaim tat got remedy this or can avoid tat problem are all bulls....is tat what u mean? Say yes?

U yourself gong gong type meh.... read back at your other posts....well prepared one leh

Sorry to say u need to further understand what "bazi" is all about, especially those gan/zhi, wuxing, NESWC, etc etc tables.

These fsms merely suggest one (based on one's bazi structure) to "counter" or to "avoid" those considered "bad", "unfavarable"....gan/zhi, wuxing, directions, by refering to the "pre-determined tables". There are "some wisdom" shown in those tables, I'm dared to say.

This is the so called "escaping "shiong" moving towards "ji"" process.

Example: always prepare an umbrella during raining season like now, is better than "suddenly" get caught wet by preparing nothing. However, preparing an umbrella does not mean it sure rain on a particular timing.

My late uncle was a famous fortunate teller. He read all my 8 siblings' bazi when we were born. Each yr (abt a month b4 cny) he would wrote some instructions on red papers for each of us advising to avoid this & that during the years, and could do this and that during the yr. I did share this b4.

Never mind, he predicted I would have a "serious crisis" when I was 32, but never never mention which month or day. No specific instructions as to how to avoid. "Serious crisis" meaning mati. I lived in "fear" before 32. On 32, nothing bad or serious happened leh. Now angmoh 47 liao. Half leg into coffin liao.