Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
andante84

Mattress

I got a king size slumberland tempsmart 1200 comfort deluxe at courts Tampines for $2469.

Comes with bedframe + headboard. Free 2 "heavenly" pillow + 1 bolster + 1 mattress protector.

Not sure whether got chopped or not.

Any users of Tempsmart 1200 out there?

Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I got a king size slumberland tempsmart 1200 comfort deluxe at courts Tampines for $2469.

Comes with bedframe + headboard. Free 2 "heavenly" pillow + 1 bolster + 1 mattress protector.

Not sure whether got chopped or not.

Any users of Tempsmart 1200 out there?

Thanks!

Hi andnte84

I think the price is a little high, tempsmart 1200 is widely advertise and listed SGD 1698 with bedframe. You can check out in the Strait Times under Life!

Is it the tempsmart 1200 plus you are referring too?

Hi andante84

Yes I am refering to 1200 Plus for that price you could have get a Tempsmart 2 1600 with bedframe. I am sure the 1200 comfort deluxe is a house model of courts with the compatible specs of 1200 plus. Maybe you would like to list out the specs of your mattress?

I search the net. The specs is same as tempsmart 1200 plus. It was on display in courts but somehow it did not feel as firm as the comfort deluxe I bought. And comfort deluxe seems to be the model sold in Malaysia.

I search the net. The specs is same as tempsmart 1200 plus. It was on display in courts but somehow it did not feel as firm as the comfort deluxe I bought. And comfort deluxe seems to be the model sold in Malaysia.

In that case Ithink we cant compared the pricing. Ultimately, I think its good value for money as long as you are comfortable with it Right?

Hi I am a user of temp smart 1200 plus.. The 1 u bought is it with the horse hair or actually is the one u bought us the 1600? U might be mistaken on the different series.. The 1 I bought is $1698 selling retail but I got it cheaper and with more freebies due to someone I know is working inside :) reason I bought this is because I prefer a softer mattress compare to other brands..

Edited by JX83

Ic.. I bought mine at slumberland suntec city.. :)

Edited by JX83