Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
renman2735

Where To Buy (Nice) Linen For King Mattress

Good day all,

I recently bought a mattress and wanted to get some linen for it. Unfortunately, sets were either too expensive, too ugly, or both.

I understand that a standard set for King would be in the region of $150-200. Is that right?

Given that amount of money, I'd like to choose something simple, classy, such as you find in hotel rooms. What I see are gaudy designs and crazy colour schemes as if the designer was drunk when he planned it, and the approving authority on crack when they approved if for mass production.

Does anyone have any suggestions were else I might try? I know about Aussino of course.

Thanks in advance!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I understand that a standard set for King would be in the region of $150-200. Is that right?

It depends on the type of material and thread count which you are looking for. Materials like Egyptian cotton and 500 thread counts onwards would cost more.

For 'standard set', do you mean 'Fitted sheets' and 'Quilt cover'?

For this price range, you may only be able to get either the Fitted sheets or Quilt cover at Aussino. There are occasional sales at Aussino from time to time.

I would also suggest you check out the sales at department stores eg Robinsons, Metro etc as you could get very good deals. You can also find good buys at the Expo warehouse sales eg John Little.

Edited by altis72