Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mery

Going The Extra Mile In Service

Unfortunately, I do not have a URL address that the website requires to post pictures. If you like, you can give me your email address and I can send a few pics to you.

Sorry about that.

CW

Hi, CW, i am a new member of renotalk. I just got my house key and now looking for reliable n resonable price renovation company to do up my 4 room premium flat. So would like to gather more information on those renovation company n ID that you all recommended. So, could you email some pictures of your house to my email address: renov2008@yahoo.com.sg. Thanks alot.

Does anyone out there engage ID:Ray from Extract Living to do up their house? Care to share your experience with me. I just have a meetup with him recently, find his attitude quite good. But as all knows,

before closing the deal, anyone can be the nicest guy in the world. Thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Just had our 2 toilets of our resale flat renovated. Super happy with the service provided by our ID. Before renovation, my hubby and I thought that we would need to set aside some cash for hidden costs and some leave to oversee our renovation. But it turns out that we save our leave, everything run smoothly and there was no hidden cost incurred just some follow ups need to be carried as owner of the house.

We particularly like our ID’s service on:

•Fixing of toilets accessories at no additional cost. (Other ID quoted us $20 per accessory.)

•Replaced fixed wall tiles stained with colors quickly.

•He supervised our house every day during renovation make us feel safe to leave our house with him.

•He is not calculative, we feel at ease talking to him.

•Despite payment is due, he told us not to rush for payment.

•He even offered to give us a new set of dish drainer after he saw ours.

•We requested additional glass door rubber-strip and he brought it to us immediately the next day at no cost.

•He answered our calls despite his off day and did not fail to return our calls if he missed them. His tone is always friendly and sincere. He promised and he did it efficiently.

•It is comfortable talking to him, he never shields away his responsibilities and he listens to our requests.

•He gets all defects remedied very efficiently.

For those who stay around Jurong East, we highly recommend him. Before we engaged him, we surfed on the internet, got lots of quotations, and find it hard to decide which ID will be more professional, sincere, no hidden cost and hassle-free. We chose our ID because he is located at our zone and his quotation is reasonable. We are happy we found him.

Do u mind sharing with me the contact details of your contractor

Thanks

Just had our 2 toilets of our resale flat renovated. Super happy with the service provided by our ID. Before renovation, my hubby and I thought that we would need to set aside some cash for hidden costs and some leave to oversee our renovation. But it turns out that we save our leave, everything run smoothly and there was no hidden cost incurred just some follow ups need to be carried as owner of the house.

We particularly like our ID’s service on:

•Fixing of toilets accessories at no additional cost. (Other ID quoted us $20 per accessory.)

•Replaced fixed wall tiles stained with colors quickly.

•He supervised our house every day during renovation make us feel safe to leave our house with him.

•He is not calculative, we feel at ease talking to him.

•Despite payment is due, he told us not to rush for payment.

•He even offered to give us a new set of dish drainer after he saw ours.

•We requested additional glass door rubber-strip and he brought it to us immediately the next day at no cost.

•He answered our calls despite his off day and did not fail to return our calls if he missed them. His tone is always friendly and sincere. He promised and he did it efficiently.

•It is comfortable talking to him, he never shields away his responsibilities and he listens to our requests.

•He gets all defects remedied very efficiently.

For those who stay around Jurong East, we highly recommend him. Before we engaged him, we surfed on the internet, got lots of quotations, and find it hard to decide which ID will be more professional, sincere, no hidden cost and hassle-free. We chose our ID because he is located at our zone and his quotation is reasonable. We are happy we found him.

(Re-post under the correct thread this time)

Hi everyone,

I am sure there is a lot of info and sharing on good ID and companies here... I thought of starting this thread, not to "sell" my ID but to also share on good aftersales... and of coz, for everyone else to share how their ID helped them in aftersales...

My ID company is Plush Living and ID is sky. He had done up 2 of my colleagues and that was the main reason I chose him. Though there were some hiccups here and there, esp on schedule, mainly due to his "useless" foreman, who is now sacked, everything else is ok. In fact, a lot of delivery men commented that the hse looks good.

But the main thing which I am happy abt is the aftersales.(I had paid everything in full already) While cleaning the hse, my wife and I found a "cracked" tile. Our guess is one of the other contractors damaged it while moving things ard... We also wanted a latch in the bathrooms which were not install becos that useless foreman said no need. I also bought some cabinets from IKEA to be placed in the bathoom. So I asked Sky if he can arrange the same plumber to come in and fix the cabinets. As some of you might know, drilling walls and wood is one thing, but drilling tiles is another, and need some technique, which most of the plumbers are familiar with. We also realised some small stains here n there while we were moving things here and there.

Sky arranged one sat, all the workers came in, viola excl.gif! all done, the cracked tile is changed... Latch done... Cabinets installed... and for the paint, he said he will arranged a "touched up" session after I moved in... I dunno abt the "market rate" for aftersales... But so far, I think just based on aftersales alone, I got my money worth... haha...

Hi, I would like to recommend my ID, VIncent from Art and Design. He is very on-the-ball, always going to my house. He goes the extra mile in helping me to receive the air con when it arrived on a weekday afternoon. He helped coordinate with the Closet guys (even tho i did not engage his carpenter to make my cabinets). He was ever-ready to help and give solutions and making sure that I was happy. He is patient and quick in response. You can call him and say you were recommended by Emma (AMK). He is a happening ID man! He brought me to buy lightings and fans. Now that I decided to remove a fan, he is trying to help me negotiate if I can do a return instead. He has been a great help!

Hi, I would like to recommend my ID, VIncent from Art and Design. He is very on-the-ball, always going to my house. He goes the extra mile in helping me to receive the air con when it arrived on a weekday afternoon. He helped coordinate with the Closet guys (even tho i did not engage his carpenter to make my cabinets). He was ever-ready to help and give solutions and making sure that I was happy. He is patient and quick in response. You can call him and say you were recommended by Emma (AMK). He is a happening ID man! He brought me to buy lightings and fans. Now that I decided to remove a fan, he is trying to help me negotiate if I can do a return instead. He has been a great help!

Hi Emma, thanks to yr recommendation... I used them too.

Reno completed this week. Overall, tho there are hip-ups.... like abit tiling problem... wooden door problem, etc A&D (Alan) always responded to my feedback... and always there to offer solutions.

2 nights ago,... aft finding new defect on the toilet door.... I sms him at 3am.. guess what... he even reply me at 3am++

For reno standard.... slightly above average

For respond and responsilibity and willingness to hear me out... I take my hat off for him. Guess this is one importance factor to look out for in a ID.

Mistakes do happen... but whats more important is the 'aft-sale service'

Edited by shearerkk

my friend recently renovated her place.

Her Id, despite after she have paid the full amount, came to touch up her place.

She was shifting in, and the movers accidentally knocked a small hole on the wall.

Her ID came down to her place personally to patch up the hole for her.

Sounds simple & easy, but sad to say, many Ids do not display such good after sales services.

Hi firend,

I strongly agree what you mention and your friend is lucky to enage one ID whom is good. I renovated my hpuse 2 yrs ago and I found that I'm lucky too. As after 8mths living in my house, I found out my ceiling and wall has lots of patches of mould. I called up my ID and I was so worried, he actually calm me down and come down to my house to have a look and try to solve the problem even though is not his fault.I was so grateful to him.

my friend recently renovated her place.

Her Id, despite after she have paid the full amount, came to touch up her place.

She was shifting in, and the movers accidentally knocked a small hole on the wall.

Her ID came down to her place personally to patch up the hole for her.

Sounds simple & easy, but sad to say, many Ids do not display such good after sales services.

Usually you would think that the reno companies that advertise big, or have the best promotions, or the best visibility are the best.

My experience from Summit Design in May and June of this year has been great! We found out about them from an Expo at Changi. My wife and I had a few companies come and visit our condo on Grange Road. Summit Design provided the most professional, value priced reno and best follow up of all.

Our experience from the time they started reno till the end, and even their after reno service has been great! Sure there are some problems along the way, but my project manager William and his boss Victor always provided an empathetic, professional approach. Their positive attitude and good follow up made our experience better.

I am pleased to say our home looks great and my wife and I are very happy. If I had another home to renovate, I would not hesitate to go back to them.

Sincerely,

Low Chee Wee :dancingqueen:

HI guys,

When i came to tis forum and view all forumers topics i saw Summit Design upload by cwlow88 and im :good: agreed wif him cos i recently sign up wif Summit Design and engaged Ben as my id, he's a nice chap wif good attitude n fast respond, most impotant things is tat he hlp me to save cost la... :dancingqueen: As u guys knows ba.. times are so bad now we need to thighten our belt n sure abt everyone hv thier own budget rite? But Ben is so considerate, when i hv my 2nd appt wif him to recieve my quotation n its unbeliveable.. for the same item n same design wif other few id which i visited, i hv save almost up to 2k !!! He really really hlp me alot by saving abt 2k!! Im appreciate to Ben as he is different frm other id which he never push sales to customer, he wil listen carefully to yr needs n proposed to u n hlp u save cost. Since im so lucky to met up wif Ben, me of course will hv to share my joys wif all forumers, u guys if wan to reno yr house or still lookin for an id, should try to look for Ben frm Summit Design. Contact him at 98555583. Im sure he can hlp u guys to save$$$$ jus like me ya..!

Cheers...

HI guys,

When i came to tis forum and view all forumers topics i saw Summit Design upload by cwlow88 and im :good: agreed wif him cos i recently sign up wif Summit Design and engaged Ben as my id, he's a nice chap wif good attitude n fast respond, most impotant things is tat he hlp me to save cost la... :dancingqueen: As u guys knows ba.. times are so bad now we need to thighten our belt n sure abt everyone hv thier own budget rite? But Ben is so considerate, when i hv my 2nd appt wif him to recieve my quotation n its unbeliveable.. for the same item n same design wif other few id which i visited, i hv save almost up to 2k !!! He really really hlp me alot by saving abt 2k!! Im appreciate to Ben as he is different frm other id which he never push sales to customer, he wil listen carefully to yr needs n proposed to u n hlp u save cost. Since im so lucky to met up wif Ben, me of course will hv to share my joys wif all forumers, u guys if wan to reno yr house or still lookin for an id, should try to look for Ben frm Summit Design. Contact him at [remove]. Im sure he can hlp u guys to save$$$$ jus like me ya..!

Cheers...

Hi Hamdan,

Million thanks n grateful to u for recommending a good Id to us, hv a very good experience n impression wif Ben. He's really patience n listen to wat we needs, he really even taken time to bring me & my hb to view afew of his job site which is done up to show the standard of thier workmanship, me & my hb very impressed wif the workmanship, really good n nice... :good:. As one of the job site is yr hse 'Hamdan', its design concept of yr hse looks more nicer than the photo u upload in the thread. Will b signing up wif Ben when we finalise up everything, his quote is resonable meet up to our budget n click pretty well wif him and felt that our work would b in safe hand by him. :yamseng:

Edited by therat

Hamdan / Mapple

how much is ur reno cost? 3-room, 4-room or 5-room?

thanks in advance.

HI Nissan7679,

Mine is a 5-rm "The Premiere" at Tampines Central 7, al the carpentry works in my place is almost done. Me hd done parts of the carpetry works n fasle & cove ceiling at my living & dining area. My total cost 10k...Here is some of my attach pic of my carpetry works

cimg3781.jpgcimg3813.jpgcimg3780.jpgcimg3863.jpgcimg3889.jpg

cimg3907j.jpgcimg3923.jpg

Reno Firm: Summit Design Studio

Id: Ben

Place: "The Premiere" Tampines Central

Reno Cost: 10k

Lcd: Samsung