Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
JX83

Fabric Cloths

Hi anyone got any place to recommend me that can customize sofa cushion fabric cover which is cheap? Because somehow I wan to wash my current cushion cover and I don have spare at the moment..

Edited by JX83

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

But u know any place that can customize the cushion cover at a cheap price? I need to take out to wash but do not have spare ones on hand..

If it is a standardize model, you might want to go back to the shop and ask. For us, we usually will order extra set made when we order our customize sofa....

Thanks folwer.. Ya I know should go back to the shop itself but I am currently low in budget.. So hopefully I could find some place that can do customize based on the cover size..

Let me know if you find one.....those are I called all says they have to take the sofa back for measurement.....end up transport quite expensive

Edited by folwer

U may wish to call JWT curtains. They does wallpaper as well as Upholstery jobs at very competitive rates. U can call Mr Tay at 86417199, visit website: http://www.jwtcurtains.com. Hope this helps :))

i called JWT Curtains today and they no longer do upholstery jobs now. Any good and cheap upholstery shops to recommend? TIA!