Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
genx

Movers

is it possible to pay less than $200 for movers service to shift 1 ikea computer table, 1 single bed (oreadi detached), stacks of clothes, books, CDs, small TV, DVD player and computer+printer.. i would estimate we will need ~20 cartons..

these are the ones I engaged.

for just a few pieces of furnitures or very fragile stuffs = get Pearly - 96411196

for lots of stuffs(furnitures..etc) at cheap price = global movers

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I used Island Link Express, Ivan, Hp 83338363.

$400 for 40 boxes (20 S, 10 M, 10 L), dining table and six chairs, king size bed and mattress, single bed, piano and chair, television, coffee table, 3 ft study table and swivel chair, miscellaneous S, M and L boxes and bags of our own (1 storeroom full). We found them very professional. Furniture were properly wrapped, hanging clothes put on movable hanger and the piano put on a roller. :notti: But, we carried all our precious glasses and plates ourselves 'cos we read that one forumer who engaged Cxxxxxx had some kitchen ware broken and we didn't want to risk it. Too sentimental.

I used Dimension Movers. Paid $90 for 25 boxes + 1tv

Good one... call nick at 9389 8168 or can call to his office 65-6242 4344

how about just move an osim massage chair? thinking of bringing this to my new home only. no other things.

ARGH ! Lorry broke down and no vehicle for tomoro :unsure:! Does anyone know where I can rent a lorry (no driver or movers needed) ? Thanks !

P.S. I searched online liao.. now frantically calling all

these are the ones I engaged.

for just a few pieces of furnitures or very fragile stuffs = get Pearly - 96411196

for lots of stuffs(furnitures..etc) at cheap price = global movers

How's the service for this global movers...as i had a lot of furnitures to move and how much did they quote u on it? Any particular person to look for this global movers

Thanks in advance

Hi, all,

Reading on some of the charges quoted, I am now scared whether the mover I just hired is kind of costly or not. He quoted me $800 for 60 boxes plus many, many furniture to move. No restrictions on number of truck loads. He also agreed to move a few other stuffs to two of my relatives at 2 different locations after completing our move.

Can anyone tell if I am being overcharged? Tks.

How's the service for this global movers...as i had a lot of furnitures to move and how much did they quote u on it? Any particular person to look for this global movers

Thanks in advance

Just like to thank pple here for recommendations on movers.

I finally chose Movers 101 (Albert). Very satisfactory service. And not too expensive for me.

I would recommend them to pple looking for movers..... :jammin:

Hi,

Can I have your mover's number? and how much did he charge you for your moving? Thanks.

Hi hi... I assume you're asking me?

Albert is quite recommended in this forum, and this thread also. His number is 90888890.

I had one truck load of stuff.... from a 3rd storey terrace (had to climb stairs) to a hdb with lift. If both houses has lifts he quoted me $180 but knowing that they had to carry my things all the way down from 3rd floor via stairs, he later quoted me $220.

Ended up I added a few things here and there not in the list I previously informed him and I felt bad about it, so I volunteered to pay him $250 in the end.

I must say when a service is promptly and well done.... the money is worth it...