Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kunxeno

My Floor Plan

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

for a start, there's no missing sector which is one plus point for internal environment.

the most impt factor is the external environment which should be assessed by a qualified FSM, not the typical half-baked FSM.

If your external is not beneficial, then there's little good Qi for you to tap into.

If the external is good, then you need to know if your main door is located in the right direction. Even if it's not, there's nothing you could do as you are not allowed to move your main door unless you stay in landed property.

Those FSMs I had tried in the past all walked into my house and started turning it into a museum with their recommendations of dragons, horses and paintings. None talked about the external except for "ok lah" remark.

I don't think they were even trained to do a proper assessment of mountains and water in the surroundings in the first place. They were ornament salespeople carrying a luopan.

So don't sweat on the minute stuff like what colours to paint, what furniture to buy, fire/water clash in kitchen. Your feng shui is already decided largely by the external, not internal.

Hi,

for a start, there's no missing sector which is one plus point for internal environment.

the most impt factor is the external environment which should be assessed by a qualified FSM, not the typical half-baked FSM.

If your external is not beneficial, then there's little good Qi for you to tap into.

If the external is good, then you need to know if your main door is located in the right direction. Even if it's not, there's nothing you could do as you are not allowed to move your main door unless you stay in landed property.

Those FSMs I had tried in the past all walked into my house and started turning it into a museum with their recommendations of dragons, horses and paintings. None talked about the external except for "ok lah" remark.

I don't think they were even trained to do a proper assessment of mountains and water in the surroundings in the first place. They were ornament salespeople carrying a luopan.

So don't sweat on the minute stuff like what colours to paint, what furniture to buy, fire/water clash in kitchen. Your feng shui is already decided largely by the external, not internal.

thanks for the reply

This my main door faces south east, open door looking out is unblock view , overseeing sky garden and empty field/opposite flats

But i have a concern look at the circle in the image , which is my corridor path. the pretruling part pointing in the right side of my door

http://s292.photobucket.com/albums/mm10/kunxeno/?action=view&current=Untitled.jpg

thanks for the reply

This my main door faces south east, open door looking out is unblock view , overseeing sky garden and empty field/opposite flats

But i have a concern look at the circle in the image , which is my corridor path. the pretruling part pointing in the right side of my door

http://s292.photobucket.com/albums/mm10/kunxeno/?action=view&current=Untitled.jpg

Hi,

if it's possible, just place a potted plant that is about 3 feet tall next to the sharp edge.

This is a common problem for apartment units with common corridor.

Any type of plant would be fine.