Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
slyphy

Our New Route...em

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

nice ...buy from where de ?

All my electical appliances (including this fan) are purchased fr Kang Tai Electrical Store at Jurong West. I can PM you the contact if you need. It's cheaper to buy from here as compared to big store but of coz no extended warranty & only accept cash/nets payment.

This fan cost $320.

Edited by slyphy

Hi,

Do you mind sharing with me your quotation and ID details.

Thanks!

Hi,

My quote is ard 110K and ID firm is S K Y C R E A T I O N. I will PM you my ID contact.

Finally, we've shifted in but just as we were abt to settle down, kitchen reno, touch up started....

Here's some pic which I was supposed t upload earlier...will continue to share more photos with all.

Living Room TV Console

tvconsoleinliviingrm.jpg

Study desk at my boy room

studydeskformyboy.jpg

MBR Headboard...half done...

mbrheadboard.jpg

View from stairs

viewfromstairs.jpg

Living Room...

livingroomxd.jpg

The above pics was taken before we shifted in...I will share on the photos which are more nicely done up later.

Some major hippcups of our reno.

1. Granite condition was really bad. 50% of the black galaxy tiles were not shining, it was very matt finishing and blurr. My hubby was really upset over this as our main purposes of chooisig granite is bcoz we luv the shinning surface which give a classy look. ID proposed for compensation of 5K + polishing of whole house. Let's hope this will helps.

2. Kitchen layout need to change. The initial wet area where we wanted to place the stove need to be change as the carpenter advise that the current place is not enough & ideal for the stove area. so stove has to be placed beside kitchen windown and on top of the rubbish bin. I know based on FS, this is defintely not a good spot for stove but we have no choice :angry:

Above 2 incidents already my me boiled! :furious::furious::furious:

Well...still we need to move on...

We had a meeting with our ID & the carpenter on Mon and finally settle on the kitchen layout and hence reno gona start this week.

Today, the guys are here to do the touch up & polish the granite. I was thinking I can stay away from all this and leave it to my hubby while I go to work but unfortunately I falle sick :bangwall::bangwall: haiz...ended at home taking medicine and yet cannot rest as it's too noisy :angry::angry:

More pics for sharing....

TV Feature wall with HTS...noticed there're 2 hole on top. Well...the guys drill the wrng hole...i nearly fainted... :furious::furious: now waiting fr ID to provide new design to cover up the hole...if not i will asked them to redo the whole solid top :fire::fire::fire: This is yet another hippcups :angry::angry::angry:

tvfeaturewallwithhts.jpg

My messy Kitchen...was so grateful to the carpenter for making us a temporary kitchen sink...this allows us to have our steamboat reunion dinner :yeah::yeah::yeah:

messykitchen.jpg

messykitchen2.jpg

Keep cool and move forward. Pray the rest of Reno will be better than the previous part. :yamseng:

Is it die die have to place the stove on top of the rubbish chute?

Stairs

stairswithtimberhandrai.jpg

It's quite unusual to have mirrors on the stairs step area.... Is there a reason why the design is like that? Has it got to do with feng shui? 

Edited by potatoes

Keep cool and move forward. Pray the rest of Reno will be better than the previous part. :yamseng:

Is it die die have to place the stove on top of the rubbish chute?

Hi piknik,

Thanks for the encouragement...

Abt the stove, well i actually dun hv much choice coz i wanted to have a dry and wet concept due to heavy cooking by my mum in law. And wet area is small with only 2 area to choose so not much of a choice.

It's quite unusual to have mirrors on the stairs step area.... Is there a reason why the design is like that? Has it got to do with feng shui? 

No FS related, we tot this will be easy to maintain coz leaving it white will soon become dirty and require painting in long run...