Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
morriselma

Cheers Recliner Sofa

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Any feedback? Saw their shop at funan today. The 3 seat recliner at $799 looks nice for its price. any comments?

3 Seat recliner at $799 sounds like an awesome price.

3 Seat recliner at $799 sounds like an awesome price.

It is an awesome price if it is in real leather as Cheers is an established brand. I recently bought a single seat leather recliner from Arte S.ofa at $1,100 so you can see the huge difference in pricing.

Edited by Daveyap

opening price offer in funan, usual price is $2699...

Honestly, I find cheers design quite outdated... there are lots of sleek looking contemporary designs in full leather selling for a slightly higher price.

Honestly, I find cheers design quite outdated... there are lots of sleek looking contemporary designs in full leather selling for a slightly higher price.

but are they using the same mechanism and material ?

Any recommendation for resonably priced reclining chairs/leather sofa? Single or double seaters preferred. Also looking at not-so-bulky design. Thanks! :)

the reputable brands i've seen so far are cheers and lazyboy ...the rest is all just paying for designer names

if want really cheap but no warranty can try seahorse brand recliners

the reputable brands i've seen so far are cheers and lazyboy ...the rest is all just paying for designer names

if want really cheap but no warranty can try seahorse brand recliners

Thanks for the information.

I have just checked online. Cheers and Lazyboy seem to be based overseas and meant to be purchased online is it? Prefer to test out sofas to get a feel as fittings are different for everyone. The review for Lazyboy recliner chairs seems pretty bad :(

I have checked out seahorse recliners. The mechanism for the foot rest seems to be very 'bouncy'. Not too sure about that although I like their sofa beds all these years.

I have seen some recliners at this furniture shop in Suntec City above Carrefore and thought quite decent. Anyone have any feedback about dealings with their furnitures? They sell bonded leather which is like recycle genuine leather. I wonder how ok are they?

Thanks for any info. Cheers

I have just checked online. Cheers and Lazyboy seem to be based overseas and meant to be purchased online is it? Prefer to test out sofas to get a feel as fittings are different for everyone. The review for Lazyboy recliner chairs seems pretty bad :(

I have checked out seahorse recliners. The mechanism for the foot rest seems to be very 'bouncy'. Not too sure about that although I like their sofa beds all these years.

I have seen some recliners at this furniture shop in Suntec City above Carrefore and thought quite decent. Anyone have any feedback about dealings with their furnitures? They sell bonded leather which is like recycle genuine leather. I wonder how ok are they?

I find Lazyboy recliners to be the most comfortable in the market but they are also one of the most expensive.

Bonded leather is a definite NO NO for me. They are extremely not durable will almost definitely peel in less than 2 years.

You will find waste of money in long term.

If you are looking for real leather, make sure they write down Cow Hide leather on the receipt.

For artificial leather, PU is even worst. They will peel after 1 one year. Most China made furniture used PU because it is cheap although feel good.

I had bad experience with Seahorse PU Bed frame.

Before you go to Cheers, do take note that you cannot choose colour for a certain model.

Most model only have one colour, so you choose whatever you see on the display.

I just bought one 3 seater recliner @ $999 from their flag shop Midview City in Sin Ming.

A nice salesman Cliff attended to me.

Delivery supposedly on 10 Jan but their delivery team mixed up and postponed to today.

Wait to see the outcome.

Edited by cookie