Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
morriselma

Cheers Recliner Sofa

Before you go to Cheers, do take note that you cannot choose colour for a certain model.

Most model only have one colour, so you choose whatever you see on the display.

I just bought one 3 seater recliner @ $999 from their flag shop Midview City in Sin Ming.

A nice salesman Cliff attended to me.

Delivery supposedly on 10 Jan but their delivery team mixed up and postponed to today.

Wait to see the outcome.

Thanks for the info.

Kindly let me know how is the outcome of the delivery and the sofa. I may find time to visit the store. Cheers.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thanks for the info.

Kindly let me know how is the outcome of the delivery and the sofa. I may find time to visit the store. Cheers.

Our delivery suppose to be 2-4pm but they came late about 6pm. Was told CNY season very busy.

They should improve the communication at least inform me they will be late and what time they coming.

Other than the small hiccup, overall still no complain.

The sofa recliner structure and cow hide leather quality is good. For $999 price, it is value for money.

Do note recliner sofa is quite huge, I would think it is on comfort more than good looking.

Edited by cookie

Hi!

Glad to see fairly god reviews on their products here. I was actually wondering if we made a mistake of buying a set of 3 seater with 2 recliners from them at the Expo fair yesterday without making any checks on them. :P Now, I can put my mind at ease! :)

I was served by Kelvin. He was quite patient whne explaining the products to us. Find the sofa we bot quite comfy but unfortunately, only 1 color - cream. :( Wish they had a dark brown instead. Also, I forgot to take a pic of what I bot! Should I be concerned and go to their show room to take a pic of the model I bought?

Anyone else here bought from them over the last week end?

Well, they are listed company in HK and should be trustworthy.

The sofa I bought was the lowest range but I think it is well built and it is super heavy.

The salesman is also very nice and not pushy at all, I got 2 cushions during the CNY offer.

Yup, their colour are quite limited, guess is one model one colour.

I think they mass produce and sold worldwide, which I think is the reason why they can provide good quality product with low price tag.

Well, they are listed company in HK and should be trustworthy.

The sofa I bought was the lowest range but I think it is well built and it is super heavy.

The salesman is also very nice and not pushy at all, I got 2 cushions during the CNY offer.

Yup, their colour are quite limited, guess is one model one colour.

I think they mass produce and sold worldwide, which I think is the reason why they can provide good quality product with low price tag.

Hi Cookie,

Thanks for the assurance. They gave me 2 free cushion as well. I presumed you recieved the sofa already. How was their delivery service?

Hi Cookie,

Thanks for the assurance. They gave me 2 free cushion as well. I presumed you recieved the sofa already. How was their delivery service?

Their delivery was ok. They were late for 1+ hours but still ok considering it was CNY peak season.

The sofa was well covered from factory and they only unpack the cover at your house to make sure no scratches. :good:

Try to call them to confirm the delivery 2 to 3 days ahead and remember to leave your hp contact.

Should not have much hip-cup since they only sell ready stock in SG. Unless yours is pre-order then u should concern on the shipping

On 1/10/2012 at 3:09 PM, SiSi said:

Thanks for the information.

I have just checked online. Cheers and Lazyboy seem to be based overseas and meant to be purchased online is it? Prefer to test out sofas to get a feel as fittings are different for everyone. The review for Lazyboy recliner chairs seems pretty bad :(

I have checked out seahorse recliners. The mechanism for the foot rest seems to be very 'bouncy'. Not too sure about that although I like their sofa beds all these years.

I have seen some recliners at this furniture shop in Suntec City above Carrefore and thought quite decent. Anyone have any feedback about dealings with their furnitures? They sell bonded leather which is like recycle genuine leather. I wonder how ok are they?

Thanks for any info. Cheers

Lazyboy is a great recliner chair. I am using it from 3 months.