Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bull88

Need Help On Architects And Builders

Hi All

I have recently purchased a 2-storey landed property and intend to do an A&A to 2.5 Storey. Can anyone recommend/provide a listing of architects and builders to choose from?

Thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi All

I have recently purchased a 2-storey landed property and intend to do an A&A to 2.5 Storey. Can anyone recommend/provide a listing of architects and builders to choose from?

Thanks

There is a listing of architecture firms in this website: http://everylinetellsastory.blogspot.com/2009/02/listing-aa.html

Google for the name of the architect from the list to find the contact details.

Hi All

Thanks

Depending on the scale of work that you require, the people that you need to engage can be significantly different. My humble opinion and an important lesson that i have learnt is that no one is more interested in your own house than yourself. So you really need to understand your requirements and then source for the right people to do your job. I feel that for A&A, an architect might be an overkill.

I have approached the following before:

1. Eurobuilders

2. Nic n Wes

3. KLW builders

4. The carpenter's workshop

5. Mint studio

They all have their pros and cons and you can talk to them about the job you have in mind and perhaps bounce off some ideas from them too. Good thing about small builders is that they generally have a little design capability. It can help you crystalise your ideas and requirements further so you know exactly what you need before you take the step of faith.