Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vitra

Professional To Clean Or Remove And Lay New Grout For Homogeneous Tile

Hi,

Currently im using Magic sponge to clean grout line in homogeneous tile. However some of the grout line are very dark and cannot remove by Magic sponge. I was thinking to engage professional to remove and fill in new grout. Anyone got lobang who can do a very good job?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hey did u manage to get anyone to do the job?

Hi,

Currently im using Magic sponge to clean grout line in homogeneous tile. However some of the grout line are very dark and cannot remove by Magic sponge. I was thinking to engage professional to remove and fill in new grout. Anyone got lobang who can do a very good job?

If you want to clean the grouts you will need to use something called HCL89

You can get it from http://hcl89.atwebpages.com

Basically it will clean the grouts by removing any dirt and create a kind of gloss/protection

so that it will not get dirty as fast in the future.

Cheers :yamseng:

How does this HCL89 work? I am putting tiles as backsplash and would like to pre-protect the grout lines from oil stains. How often must re-apply HCL89?

Can buy a grout cleaner or grout filler from home fix. The grout cleaner cost about $8 to $20 for bottle. Grout filler comes in a tub or tube. A tub is about $5. Tube form like a toothpaste is more expensive, about $18. Please ASK the staff for their advice and how to use the products. Do a search in youtube and you can also find video on DIY. I am also researching at this moment, have not tried personally.

Edited by gemini

How does this HCL89 work? I am putting tiles as backsplash and would like to pre-protect the grout lines from oil stains. How often must re-apply HCL89?

I use it for the backsplash in my kitchen.

My MIL usually does the cooking and usually the backsplash tiles and grout would get dirty very fast

sometimes in less then a week.

But after using the HCL89 thing to clean the backsplash, it managed to remain clean for close to

3mths, before i need to reuse it.

Well worth it in my opinion