Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chling

Minimalist Home @ Farrer Gardens

Wah I love your living room lighting system :sport-smiley-003: :sport-smiley-003: :sport-smiley-003:

Can share the type of LED light you used for the lighting in your living room ?

Sweet :thumbs up: :thumbs up: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wah I love your living room lighting system :sport-smiley-003: :sport-smiley-003: :sport-smiley-003:

Can share the type of LED light you used for the lighting in your living room ?

Sweet :thumbs up: :thumbs up: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Thanks! i used those RGB LED strips 5050. you need to buy a LED driver and power adaptor as well to connect it up. With the remote, there's a variety of colours to change or even set to auto-change mode...fav so far is cyan! it helps to create different moods and ambience for the home..

Thanks! i used those RGB LED strips 5050. you need to buy a LED driver and power adaptor as well to connect it up. With the remote, there's a variety of colours to change or even set to auto-change mode...fav so far is cyan! it helps to create different moods and ambience for the home..

HiHi Chling

i am looking for 5050 led too can you pm me the contact would like to check out on the pricing or if possible pm me the pricing too :o)

HiHi Chling

i am looking for 5050 led too can you pm me the contact would like to check out on the pricing or if possible pm me the pricing too :o)

Hi Brianho,

Have PM you the contact and pricing. Good luck!

Hi tiffany,

Have Pmed you the price and contacts. Hope it helps!

Hi, can you pmed the price and contacts too please :)

What is include included in the dining set ? Did you buy the light cubes separately ? How much does it cost per cubes ?

Thanks!

took me quite a while to find all white minimalist or all black minimalist door knobs with cylindrical locksets for my 3 bedrooms. I thought all white or black will be quite straightforward given that I'm not looking for anything fanciful, but seems that nowadays all come in silver or bronze or oil rubbed bronze...

Very happy in the end that I managed to find all white minimalist door knobs for my bedroom doors. And for a very reasonable price of $12 per set! This will really go along nicely with the white doors.

img6874.jpg

Hi Chling,

I am looking for grey door knobs, where did u get yours ? can pmed me contact please. Thanks!

Hi, can you pmed the price and contacts too please :)

What is include included in the dining set ? Did you buy the light cubes separately ? How much does it cost per cubes ?

Thanks!

The dining set includes the white storage dining table, the storage bench, 2 storage stools.

Yes, I bought the 4 light cubes separately from the group buy thread here:

Light Cubes

it's about $300 per cube. every 2 cubes comes with a remote. They can change colors so quite synchronise with my feature walls. You can find out more details about the cubes in the GB thread above.

Hi Chling,

I am looking for grey door knobs, where did u get yours ? can pmed me contact please. Thanks!

Have Pmed you the shop i bought from (but the white colour is already out of stock) not sure about the grey. I added in 2 other shops that sell a variety of door knobs that you can go recce at ;)

Good luck!

The dining set includes the white storage dining table, the storage bench, 2 storage stools.

Yes, I bought the 4 light cubes separately from the group buy thread here:

Light Cubes

it's about $300 per cube. every 2 cubes comes with a remote. They can change colors so quite synchronise with my feature walls. You can find out more details about the cubes in the GB thread above.

Hey,

Sorry for so exact and "lor so", how much did you pay for the white dining table, the storage bench and 2 storage stools ?

Hey,

Sorry for so exact and "lor so", how much did you pay for the white dining table, the storage bench and 2 storage stools ?

No problem, more than happy to share. They cost about $1.1K from Starliving Furniture as a set. We got it from the outlet at International Furniture Centre. They have the all black version as well. Only 2 colour choices.

Do let me know if you need anything other info :D

Very impressed with your white theme!!! it's really beautiful and makes your house look so spacious... just worried that it's not going to be easy to maintain the whiteness. You got any tips for keeping it white? I got quite a white kitchen and very worried how to keep it tat way once we started cooking...

Very impressed with your white theme!!! it's really beautiful and makes your house look so spacious... just worried that it's not going to be easy to maintain the whiteness. You got any tips for keeping it white? I got quite a white kitchen and very worried how to keep it tat way once we started cooking...

Thanks, glad that what we envisioned came off nicely in broad terms just that overlooked some details here and there e.g. Power point placements.

White Laminate flooring makes it much easier to maintain as it is less prone to stickiness when dirty and gives a nice feeling to the feet though dirt and hair will be obvious.

No real tips to keep it white other than regular cleaning and getting things that is easy to maintain e.g. No textured tiles or wallpaper or laminates that will trap dirt. We got a good hood that supposedly can filter off 90 percent of oil and it is easy to clean the filter. So we will on the hood to max whenever we cook. Induction hob heats things up pretty fast and abit too fast to get used to....chaota a few dishes le. But this will ensure the cooking time is kept to a minimum.

Glossy white laminate also last better compared to Matt.

Other than that it is just the consolation thought that things will get dirty over time and white will at least let us know when it is dirty rather than give us the false impression that things are cleaner than they actually are. So all white minimalist will force us in a way to keep things clean and tidy regularly.

Have only just started living there though, so far so good and we really love the clean and minimalist look of the house every time we step in.

Edited by chling

Hi chling,

Oh, the 5050, I found them in www.dx.com. But I'm not too sure what kind of power is required to get for the LED driver and the power adaptor. (like for some it might be 5M long, some might just be 2m etc.)

Did you get it locally or order online ?

Can email or PM me the shop or online store ?

Thanks

email : battle66@gmail.com