Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chling

Minimalist Home @ Farrer Gardens

Minimalist Mood Lighting

Alternate view from dining table. The light cubes double up as stools for the dining table or can be placed in front of the sofa as coffee tables

minimalistmoodlightingb.jpg

View of the dining tables and light cubes. They can glow in the same hue as my ceiling cove and feature wall.

minimalistdining.jpg

View from my dining table wall

minimalistmoodlighting2.jpg

Hi TS, May i know where u buy that chair which glows? Cool looking.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Minimalist Mood Lighting

Alternate view from dining table. The light cubes double up as stools for the dining table or can be placed in front of the sofa as coffee tables

minimalistmoodlightingb.jpg

View of the dining tables and light cubes. They can glow in the same hue as my ceiling cove and feature wall.

minimalistdining.jpg

View from my dining table wall

minimalistmoodlighting2.jpg

Hi there,

I will be using LED lighting strip for my cove light as well. can pm me the contacts for the strips?

Thank you.

Couldn't resist this white minimalist digital clock in the end...matches the white minimalist theme of my place too well...and a coincidence it comes with LED too...

on its own without feature wall lights

dsc06268m.jpg

with orange lights

dsc06271s.jpg

with pink lights

dsc06272i.jpg

with blue lights

dsc06274jv.jpg

Edited by chling

hi, your white laminates are shiny or matt? so far, how is it? will it slowly turn yellowish?

They are matt. So far so good, no signs of turning yellowish at all. In any case, Vohringer laminates have lifetime warranty against wear-through, stains and colour fading from exposure to indirect sunlight or normal artificial light in a residential environment.

So I guess they are pretty confident it will not turn yellowish as well. Very happy with the laminates still.

hihi, i just realised... i think you misunderstood... i was asking about the laminate on the tv console, cabinets etc...

hihi, i just realised... i think you misunderstood... i was asking about the laminate on the tv console, cabinets etc...

oh yah I thought you were referring to my laminated floor. For my carpentry laminates, still looks good, don't seem yellowish at all. Chose glossy so that scratches would not be so visible and aging as well. With the LED mood lighting, they will reflect whatever colour theme I choose.

One year plus into my renovation...some issues are showing up due to workmanship / quality of materials / design of the house... time to see if they can live up to what they promised and warranty against..

Have to say thumbs-up to Vohringer (my floor laminates) for the fast response and gd service in repairing my floor laminates. We noticed gaps in the floor laminates, possibly due to contraction or expansion of heat...or movement. Contacted Victor from Vohringer about it. He immediately arranged for his support staff to come down the following day. Closed up all the gaps. All free of charge as covered under lifetime warranty.

Really no regrets about choosing Vohringer laminates for my floor for my house. Fantastic post-sales, post-reno service.