Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nov16

Anyone Tried Unity Home Interior Or Unity Interior Design?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, had anyone tried Unity Interior Design Pte Ltd (aka Unity Home Interior Pte Ltd)?

May I know how are your experience with them?

anyone have reviews on this ID? might be going with them

Yes. I engaged their service last November to renovate my house. I would say that for the $$$$ amount spend, I could have engaged a contractor directly to do the job. The designer was not doing a good job in managing the reno and she does not value add to the design. We have to do research on the Internet to give her ideas. The worst case was the installation of the toilet bowls. Their plumber insisted that he use cement install but despite after two days the so called cement can be dissolved in water and they were so unwilling to redo the work. I question Unity if they are using unlicensed plumber but they will unable to provide me with adequate evidence that they are using licensed plumber.

Just sharing about my experiences with Unity. My parents engaged Samuel from Unity Interior Design sometime in Dec 2013 to re-renovate our house. They were very pleased with his professionalism and efficiency, as well as the final outcome.

We renovated our living and dining room, kitchen and 2 bathrooms. Workmanship was generally well done, with some minor touch-ups that were promptly attended to by his workers. They kept to their schedule and we were able to have a new look before CNY.

Some photos of the before and after in my FB: https://www.facebook.com/jiaxinloves/media_set?set=a.10152234977552886.1073741829.683292885&type=1

gallery_61168_362_9841.jpg

gallery_61168_362_108868.jpg

gallery_61168_362_49294.jpg

Hi, Anyone one engage them before?
I just got their quotation and price seems reasonable.

How the workmanship and quality?
Please share your view. Thanks

• Like 1