Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
SnOOpy

Clementi buddies

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
HI all,

I am going to move into Blk 329 Clementi Ave 2 soon....yeah!

320 Clementi Ave 4

Govt is in the midst of upgrading the block

My Renovation will probably be starting in Mid Sep.

Hopefully it'll be all ready in Nov as my rental contract will be expired...

kids2, Meannie, ahberden, hdbfan

welcome welcome & nice meeting you all here.

hoped to meet with you all soon for a kopi.

perhaps an old bird can bring us on a walking makan-tour of that area, pointing out the best joints around.

see ya soon.

How are you?

I just move to clementi Ave 3 a few months..........we could be neighbours....

Regards.

Hey there!

I'm moving into Clementi Avenue 2. :) Just passed by Clementi MRT the other day and noticed that the Macs is now gone! Any idea if they relocated to anywhere else in Clementi?

Hey there!

I'm moving into Clementi Avenue 2. Just passed by Clementi MRT the other day and noticed that the Macs is now gone! Any idea if they relocated to anywhere else in Clementi?

I m also staying in clementi, Ave 3 Blk 436, till now oredli stay around 18 years. My block had end-bloc, waiting 2 shifted to the new replacement flats next to MRT in about 3yrs time.

By the way, Macs is now next to NTUC, It is only a small outlet. Hope 2 c more clementians here. :dancingqueen:

I m also staying in clementi, Ave 3 Blk 436, till now oredli stay around 18 years. My block had end-bloc, waiting 2 shifted to the new replacement flats next to MRT in about 3yrs time.

By the way, Macs is now next to NTUC, It is only a small outlet. Hope 2 c more clementians here. :dancingqueen:

Hi, v r neighbours! me staying at blk 436 too! hmm the new building is taking sooo long... i remember the temp bus interchange was ready in jun 06 but still they didnt shift till 29 oct 2006. now only 1 side of the future site can see progress although slow..... the other side digging underground 4 soooo long..... sigh.... so how high is yr new chosen flat?

Hi, v r neighbours! me staying at blk 436 too! hmm the new building is taking sooo long... i remember the temp bus interchange was ready in jun 06 but still they didnt shift till 29 oct 2006. now only 1 side of the future site can see progress although slow..... the other side digging underground 4 soooo long..... sigh.... so how high is yr new chosen flat?

Ya lor, it take soooooo loooong to build. Today, i c the point blk they build up to 21 storeys. I check with the guard the slab building will be up by early next year. I saw one shop for sale at the pt blk, TOP 31 Dec 2010. I got a feeling that it should be ready by end of 2010. Maybe we can get our key early 2011 ? BTW I got the pt blk 30+ storey and u ?

Ya lor, it take soooooo loooong to build. Today, i c the point blk they build up to 21 storeys. I check with the guard the slab building will be up by early next year. I saw one shop for sale at the pt blk, TOP 31 Dec 2010. I got a feeling that it should be ready by end of 2010. Maybe we can get our key early 2011 ? BTW I got the pt blk 30+ storey and u ?

hiya,

me been staying in clementi for almost 18yrs with my parents and recently bought my own resale 3 room at clementi ave 1 which is enbloc. And mine is worse, expected to complete by end 2011 but i really doubt if they can make it by that time since they had only started the construction 1 month ago..

clement08, u r so lucky, will get to shift to the new blk next to the mrt!! actuslly if given a choice i would love to take the unit there with such a super good location! Btw mind if i ask what is the hdb price for your new flat?

hiya,

me been staying in clementi for almost 18yrs with my parents and recently bought my own resale 3 room at clementi ave 1 which is enbloc. And mine is worse, expected to complete by end 2011 but i really doubt if they can make it by that time since they had only started the construction 1 month ago..

clement08, u r so lucky, will get to shift to the new blk next to the mrt!! actuslly if given a choice i would love to take the unit there with such a super good location! Btw mind if i ask what is the hdb price for your new flat?

icy, thanks, I think u r also lucky, ave 1 is not tat bad also la, it is not very far from the mrt. I prefer floor plan in ave 1 where from toilet u got access the service yard, very convenient. I think they can complete by end 2011, becos only the foundation take a long time, now my site, I can see 1 and a half week they can built 1 storey. Somebody told me, someone went to ask HDB whether they can buy the balance flat (ave 3). HDB said is for En Bloc applicants, I got a feeling when ur turn comes balloting early next year, u may be given a choice 2 choose ave 3 as well. Btw 5rm is from $300k to $350k.

icy, thanks, I think u r also lucky, ave 1 is not tat bad also la, it is not very far from the mrt. I prefer floor plan in ave 1 where from toilet u got access the service yard, very convenient. I think they can complete by end 2011, becos only the foundation take a long time, now my site, I can see 1 and a half week they can built 1 storey. Somebody told me, someone went to ask HDB whether they can buy the balance flat (ave 3). HDB said is for En Bloc applicants, I got a feeling when ur turn comes balloting early next year, u may be given a choice 2 choose ave 3 as well. Btw 5rm is from $300k to $350k.

thanks for the reply! wow.. i didnt even know my floor plan in that detail haha.. indeed i also heard some rumours about this allowance to choose your side if got balance but guess till next yr when its time to choose my flat then i will know!

your 5-rm price is similar or even slightly cheaper than my side 5-rms, you definitely got a good bargain and confirm can make $$ if you decide to sell in 5 yrs :rolleyes:

thanks for the reply! wow.. i didnt even know my floor plan in that detail haha.. indeed i also heard some rumours about this allowance to choose your side if got balance but guess till next yr when its time to choose my flat then i will know!

your 5-rm price is similar or even slightly cheaper than my side 5-rms, you definitely got a good bargain and confirm can make $$ if you decide to sell in 5 yrs :rolleyes:

EAST OR WEST.. :notti: CLEMENTI IS THE BEST !!! I have rented out my block 403...I mean my flat ..in Ave1 .. I hope to get at least above 28th floor for the new flat..the view will be amazing..oh yeah I applied for a 5 room.. ;) I think they will do up the place in time.anyways, clementi is a very good location ..furthermore ,,there is the new mall coming up... cant wait... but one thing I dont really like is tht the new blocks will be smaller compared to the current size of the resale flats.

EAST OR WEST.. :notti: CLEMENTI IS THE BEST !!! I have rented out my block 403...I mean my flat ..in Ave1 .. I hope to get at least above 28th floor for the new flat..the view will be amazing..oh yeah I applied for a 5 room.. ;) I think they will do up the place in time.anyways, clementi is a very good location ..furthermore ,,there is the new mall coming up... cant wait... but one thing I dont really like is tht the new blocks will be smaller compared to the current size of the resale flats.

hiya chixchix!

Seems like we are quite close to each other! Mind if i ask how much rental income u r charging?? I have also applied for 5-room and aiming for high floors too =) Lets hope we will get a good queue number when come to selection. Btw, HDB will issue us the ballot number before end of this year right?