Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
SnOOpy

Clementi buddies

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I am no better really.

So your replacement choice will be 3/4/5rm?

I am really undecided. Am likely to get 3rm back :(

i really wish to stay high, but not within my means at all, every storey cost 2k. :(

My current is 3rm. I hope to get a 4rm, as got 2 kids.

If i choose 85sqm, mayb can stay higher floor. If choose 92sqm, max i think 10+ floor. Too exp liao..

Then at the SERS exhibition, the HDB officer confirmed that i not able to get a HDB loan. Even though

i've only took up HDB loan once. :bangwall:

Bank loan need 5% CASH downpayment. That's a lot for a 400k+ flat.

My current is 3rm. I hope to get a 4rm, as got 2 kids.

If i choose 85sqm, mayb can stay higher floor. If choose 92sqm, max i think 10+ floor. Too exp liao..

Then at the SERS exhibition, the HDB officer confirmed that i not able to get a HDB loan. Even though

i've only took up HDB loan once. :bangwall:

Bank loan need 5% CASH downpayment. That's a lot for a 400k+ flat.

85sqm is really SMALL, if the measurements based is true( which i think it is)

The common room is only 2.7 x 3m!! our 3rm currently is 3.6x 3m

Anyway based on the block design which 3 blocks are similar, the layout will be similar as presented. Very unlikely to change.

care to share why u not entitled to get another HDB loan? :unsure:

85sqm is really SMALL, if the measurements based is true( which i think it is)

The common room is only 2.7 x 3m!! our 3rm currently is 3.6x 3m

Anyway based on the block design which 3 blocks are similar, the layout will be similar as presented. Very unlikely to change.

care to share why u not entitled to get another HDB loan? :unsure:

ya, 85sqm is like a 4rm mickey mouse unit.

I've to take bank loan for my replacement flat cos i downgraded from a 5rm to current 3rm.

The HDB officer told me that the replacement flat must follow our current type of loan. If current

is bank loan, the replacement flat must also take bank loan. Even there's no more outstanding

loan.

Last year HDB changed the policy, those who downgrade their flat can take a HDB loan, but i'm

still not entitled to get my 2nd HDB loan. Cos i downgraded before the new policy.

U staying at which block? I'm at 322.

ya, 85sqm is like a 4rm mickey mouse unit.

I've to take bank loan for my replacement flat cos i downgraded from a 5rm to current 3rm.

The HDB officer told me that the replacement flat must follow our current type of loan. If current

is bank loan, the replacement flat must also take bank loan. Even there's no more outstanding

loan.

Last year HDB changed the policy, those who downgrade their flat can take a HDB loan, but i'm

still not entitled to get my 2nd HDB loan. Cos i downgraded before the new policy.

U staying at which block? I'm at 322.

No wonder i see. I dun even knw of this ruling.

Staying at 321 :)

SERS may not be everyone cup of tea. :(

My neighbors are not really happy cos of the high prices, some have opted not to take the replacement.

In fact i like the current location more, so convenient to get anything. the new location will have higher traffic and noise.

No more covered walkway to MRT, and ahve to walk further to get food from town which i hate it..so many people.

No wonder i see. I dun even knw of this ruling.

Staying at 321 :)

SERS may not be everyone cup of tea. :(

My neighbors are not really happy cos of the high prices, some have opted not to take the replacement.

In fact i like the current location more, so convenient to get anything. the new location will have higher traffic and noise.

No more covered walkway to MRT, and ahve to walk further to get food from town which i hate it..so many people.

If don't take up the replacement, buy a resale in Clementi will have to pay high COV.

Me also prefer our current location, only 1 min walk to mrt station, no need to cross road and most important there's fewer traffic and not much noise.

The new location is near to Ave 6, most of the time heavy vehicles will jam this road leading to AYE.

It's also just opposite the new bus interchange, all the buses coming in out of the interchange have to bypass our flats.

Since our current location is better, a higher compensation isit more reasonable...so can offset the high selling price of the new flats. ;)

The rental here also higher comparing to the blocks there. Last year my former foreign neighbour shifted over to blk 438 to rent a unit there, cos they say it's

cheaper there.

Yesterday, I saw one house from your block changing a new set of windows. Wonder why they still do it now.

prices t0o high for new flats. some owners have already engaged agents who advertises 3room- 460k 4 room 680k for those sers unit. :o if can sell and pocket the huge $$ and move j east. 4room500k clementi (85-92)sqm. 5room (118-135)sqm 500k jurong east juz one stop away. older but with recent annoucment for j east the price appreciation most likely better in coming years. Again this option is only for those having the luxury to move from clementi or no strings attahced to clemnti ;) regards

Edited by salavanun

Just went to take a look at 441B. The construction progress seemed to slowed down all of a sudden....

Called HDB last week, and the person I spoke to claimed that TOP for 441B remains as Apr 11. Not sure if the construction pace will pick up...

prices t0o high for new flats. some owners have already engaged agents who advertises 3room- 460k 4 room 680k for those sers unit. :o if can sell and pocket the huge $$ and move j east. 4room500k clementi (85-92)sqm. 5room (118-135)sqm 500k jurong east juz one stop away. older but with recent annoucment for j east the price appreciation most likely better in coming years. Again this option is only for those having the luxury to move from clementi or no strings attahced to clemnti ;) regards

Some offered to 100k cash for our units.

Mmmm... -30k discount for new place, estimated valuation increase of 50k upon key collection.

New buyers will top-up only about 20k for the new units.

Worthy ?? :rolleyes:

I wont shift to JE for sure...major shaping up in the next 10years.

I dun want to entrap myself in the major construction over there...

Good old clementi still my kind of place :yamseng:

If don't take up the replacement, buy a resale in Clementi will have to pay high COV.

Me also prefer our current location, only 1 min walk to mrt station, no need to cross road and most important there's fewer traffic and not much noise.

The new location is near to Ave 6, most of the time heavy vehicles will jam this road leading to AYE.

It's also just opposite the new bus interchange, all the buses coming in out of the interchange have to bypass our flats.

Since our current location is better, a higher compensation isit more reasonable...so can offset the high selling price of the new flats. ;)

The rental here also higher comparing to the blocks there. Last year my former foreign neighbour shifted over to blk 438 to rent a unit there, cos they say it's

cheaper there.

Yesterday, I saw one house from your block changing a new set of windows. Wonder why they still do it now.

Common sentiments.

My neighbour rented out his whole 3rm unit for 2k a mth!!

Clementi mall is open, though not fully! :P:D

The BHG small leh, not fun to shop. zz

But still better than nothing lar, at least the mall got quite a no. of small small shops. :sport-smiley-018:

The BHG small leh, not fun to shop. zz

But still better than nothing lar, at least the mall got quite a no. of small small shops. :sport-smiley-018:

How amazing that the developer can build such a big mall with shops that are as small as our living rooms in 441A / B? *LOL*.

After such a big hype on the mall, the end product is such a disgrace.

How amazing that the developer can build such a big mall with shops that are as small as our living rooms in 441A / B? *LOL*.

After such a big hype on the mall, the end product is such a disgrace.

Haha.. actually when they 1st announce/show the mall outlook, i knew its gonna be small.

That size, alone as a pure shopping mall is already small in context.

Somemore now with a library and interchange.

Well i am not complaining anyway. Better to be small than endup like JP so crowded.

PS. It is very crowded already.