Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
SnOOpy

Clementi buddies

Hi hdbfan,

I dunno wat they r going to do once the flat here is demolished, May be they will sell the land to private sector to build condo.

I aso hope they dun build high rise building in tat area (445 n town council after demolise) because it will block our view. In future, I tink after demolising our old flat, they will build a path, so tat the people staying in condo can walk from ave 6 to ave 3 to go to the market, shopping mall n MRT.

Our future flat's windows will be sliding and not casement. U can see the window frame they put up at the site do not have the centre metal piece. If you look at our floor plan closely, it show sliding window, if is casement window, then they will draw quarter circle there to represent the window can be open, something like the door.

I just counted the floor, they r building 23 storeys facing west and 22 storeys facing east. They build from west to east.

Hi Clement08,

Ya sliding windows.

since yday there's a flat - guess 10th floor they hv fixed windows already. think it is the mock up flat (MF) where they will put flooring, doors. can see it when walking towards the road fm blk 437. the basement 1 - can see some progress also.

The old mcdonalds bldg also done up very fast. saw the rendering at another website. looks nice

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Dear Future residents of Blk 441A/441B & other residents of Clementi,

Just check the HDB website for balance of flats for sale Oct 09 at Clementi, the 5 rooms in 441A all sold out, 4 rooms balance 2 (#09-01 & #06-01) unsold. The 4 room in 441B also balance 2 unsold (#09-09 & #09-17). Not indication for 3-rooms, not in this sale of balance flats. Information as at today.

441A oredi built to 40 storeys, not windows glass yet. 441B now building 20 storeys.

Dear Future residents of Blk 441A/441B & other residents of Clementi,

Just check the HDB website for balance of flats for sale Oct 09 at Clementi, the 5 rooms in 441A all sold out, 4 rooms balance 2 (#09-01 & #06-01) unsold. The 4 room in 441B also balance 2 unsold (#09-09 & #09-17). Not indication for 3-rooms, not in this sale of balance flats. Information as at today.

441A oredi built to 40 storeys, not windows glass yet. 441B now building 20 storeys.

Hi Clement08,

I've been out of action fm here for awhile and the progress of the shopping still seem slow...newspaper article once mentioned that the shopping centre has to be handed over to the purchaser by Aug 2010. I realise there are some new additions like from the front of the mrt station - there is some form of shelter which is not from the scale up model, a staircase leading to the 2nd floor of the (i presume) the Town Council and the 8th floor roof garden it actually on the 7th floor only.

Do you know any other 'inside' news abt the development?

Hi hdbfan,

Nice to hear from u again. I also notice that a staircase leading to 2nd flr of the Town Council. 8th flr is still the roof garden, The mall could have took up 2 levels due to higher ceiling. I heard the invited cleaning contractors went for a showround in the mall last month also heard rumors that ppl from the pt blk will be getting their letter from HDB 4th qtr of this year or early next year. How true issit, I dunno. Someone called HDB, HDB told her that optic cabling is not included the contract. Then she called OpenNet, OpenNet told her in 2012. Because she prefer the optic cabling to be installed b4 we get or flat. After renovating our flat, then they lay the optic cable in the flat will not be nice due to trunking.

Hi Clement08,

I've been out of action fm here for awhile and the progress of the shopping still seem slow...newspaper article once mentioned that the shopping centre has to be handed over to the purchaser by Aug 2010. I realise there are some new additions like from the front of the mrt station - there is some form of shelter which is not from the scale up model, a staircase leading to the 2nd floor of the (i presume) the Town Council and the 8th floor roof garden it actually on the 7th floor only.

Do you know any other 'inside' news abt the development?

Hi hdbfan,

Nice to hear from u again. I also notice that a staircase leading to 2nd flr of the Town Council. 8th flr is still the roof garden, The mall could have took up 2 levels due to higher ceiling. I heard the invited cleaning contractors went for a showround in the mall last month also heard rumors that ppl from the pt blk will be getting their letter from HDB 4th qtr of this year or early next year. How true issit, I dunno. Someone called HDB, HDB told her that optic cabling is not included the contract. Then she called OpenNet, OpenNet told her in 2012. Because she prefer the optic cabling to be installed b4 we get or flat. After renovating our flat, then they lay the optic cable in the flat will not be nice due to trunking.

Afew months back i heard keys for point blk may be gotten soon but was just wondering not possible becoz the place is still hoarded up and so how can people walk through safely and whether the lifts are working etc...

Each time i pass by the place, i'm tempted to sneak in to go recce and peek!!! Yeah if OpenNet could be installed before the keys are given it would make homes look nicer.

I don't quite like the color of wall claddings. Wish it was all the same color or make it colourful to match the colourful glass panel walls in the semi circular part of the building.

Even the Queenstown enbloc folks have gotten their keys earlier than us although our blks were announced for enbloc earlier by at least 9 mths before them and we started construction in Oct 2006. Queenstown seem to have more blocks also.

Ghim Moh's enbloc flats are also rising high super fast and wall tiles, window frames are up as well. Pity those in the 4 storey blk behind our new blks.. their flats are so near and noisy and dusty now..... if you go up their 4th storey and see the back of our new building, the distance is very very near.. duno wat will the space be used for.. At least folks at blks opposite Jurong Point aren't this near!

In today's paper, MM Lee Kuan Yew went to see the enbloc flats at Whampoa... so lucky... not sure if any big shots will come see our development when ready as it is suppose to be an ICON! hahah

Today just received a letter from HDB that I will be getting my key soon, but did not mention the date.

Compare to Queenstown & Ghim Moh, ours is a BIG BIG project therefore take longer time to complete.

Actually, allmost every morning before I go to work. I will walk up the 4-storey block to have a view of the work done below from 3rd floor. It is true that their common corridor is very dusty, feel bad for them.

BTW I dun think LKY will visit our place, may be I think Arthur Fong bah.

Afew months back i heard keys for point blk may be gotten soon but was just wondering not possible becoz the place is still hoarded up and so how can people walk through safely and whether the lifts are working etc...

Each time i pass by the place, i'm tempted to sneak in to go recce and peek!!! Yeah if OpenNet could be installed before the keys are given it would make homes look nicer.

I don't quite like the color of wall claddings. Wish it was all the same color or make it colourful to match the colourful glass panel walls in the semi circular part of the building.

Even the Queenstown enbloc folks have gotten their keys earlier than us although our blks were announced for enbloc earlier by at least 9 mths before them and we started construction in Oct 2006. Queenstown seem to have more blocks also.

Ghim Moh's enbloc flats are also rising high super fast and wall tiles, window frames are up as well. Pity those in the 4 storey blk behind our new blks.. their flats are so near and noisy and dusty now..... if you go up their 4th storey and see the back of our new building, the distance is very very near.. duno wat will the space be used for.. At least folks at blks opposite Jurong Point aren't this near!

In today's paper, MM Lee Kuan Yew went to see the enbloc flats at Whampoa... so lucky... not sure if any big shots will come see our development when ready as it is suppose to be an ICON! hahah

Today just received a letter from HDB that I will be getting my key soon, but did not mention the date.

Compare to Queenstown & Ghim Moh, ours is a BIG BIG project therefore take longer time to complete.

Actually, allmost every morning before I go to work. I will walk up the 4-storey block to have a view of the work done below from 3rd floor. It is true that their common corridor is very dusty, feel bad for them.

BTW I dun think LKY will visit our place, may be I think Arthur Fong bah.

Huh really, you received letter but didnt say when the keys will be given? That's strange... then perhaps you can call HDB to find out the meaning of that letter or check MyHDB page.... last i checked they've updated photo of progress of building as at 30 May 2010.... not bad HDB is getting pro-active.

I try to go up the 4 storey building at least once a week but you... looks like you are more enthusiastic than me!!

Last month, when Singtel was having a roadshow, i signed up for the latest broadband promotion and the girl who served me mentioned that her dad is working in our development as a Safety Officer.. she asked if it is a condo!!!! i told her i wish her dad could take me inside to take a peek!! hhahah well as they say.. goods things must wait out to enjoy.

The purpose of this letter is to ask me about HDB loan. Need to reply them by 3.8.10. They need to process the loan then can release the key.

Huh really, you received letter but didnt say when the keys will be given? That's strange... then perhaps you can call HDB to find out the meaning of that letter or check MyHDB page.... last i checked they've updated photo of progress of building as at 30 May 2010.... not bad HDB is getting pro-active.

I try to go up the 4 storey building at least once a week but you... looks like you are more enthusiastic than me!!

Last month, when Singtel was having a roadshow, i signed up for the latest broadband promotion and the girl who served me mentioned that her dad is working in our development as a Safety Officer.. she asked if it is a condo!!!! i told her i wish her dad could take me inside to take a peek!! hhahah well as they say.. goods things must wait out to enjoy.

The purpose of this letter is to ask me about HDB loan. Need to reply them by 3.8.10. They need to process the loan then can release the key.

Oh so HDB really do their sums before releasing the key to owners. Guess most owners should have enough compensation amount to cover the price of the future flat if paid up in full. Are you sourcing around of IDs already?

Just reading thro' the forum, but dunno which to choose. Intec Design I think not bad, But no more in IMM, move to the east oredli. Do u hv any in mind?

Oh so HDB really do their sums before releasing the key to owners. Guess most owners should have enough compensation amount to cover the price of the future flat if paid up in full. Are you sourcing around of IDs already?

Just reading thro' the forum, but dunno which to choose. Intec Design I think not bad, But no more in IMM, move to the east oredli. Do u hv any in mind?

Hi Clement08,

I do not have any ID yet.. am waiting to see the work on my colleague's kitchen cabinet. He bought a resale flat and has a filipino ID who gave this carpenter's contact. I may just use a contractor but it is still too early for me to decide.

Just saw that at the other end of the new bus interchange (where the coffee shop, bridal shop is)... they have removed the boarding... and can see quite clearly the inside... and the front part of the interchange they are making the sloping road for retail parking. I hope the link at the 2nd floor to the MRT station will be fully covered so that rainwater won't come in.

Hi hdbfan,

Got second ltr from HDB, Pt blk going to be completed soon. Probable date Oct 10. Once completed will infrom me to possess flat. Yesterday evening, the metal fencing beside Cityvibe also removed. According to the china workers, the point pt is ready, should be handover to HDB end of this week.Tot of going to IMM to see look see look for IDs this weekend. The ID in the forum all so so. far away leh. I think the link from the shpg to MRT should hv shelter. Did u hv HDB to do up the flooring in the living area and bedrooms? For my case, I did not.

Hi Clement08,

I do not have any ID yet.. am waiting to see the work on my colleague's kitchen cabinet. He bought a resale flat and has a filipino ID who gave this carpenter's contact. I may just use a contractor but it is still too early for me to decide.

Just saw that at the other end of the new bus interchange (where the coffee shop, bridal shop is)... they have removed the boarding... and can see quite clearly the inside... and the front part of the interchange they are making the sloping road for retail parking. I hope the link at the 2nd floor to the MRT station will be fully covered so that rainwater won't come in.

Hi hdbfan,

Got second ltr from HDB, Pt blk going to be completed soon. Probable date Oct 10. Once completed will infrom me to possess flat. Yesterday evening, the metal fencing beside Cityvibe also removed. According to the china workers, the point pt is ready, should be handover to HDB end of this week.Tot of going to IMM to see look see look for IDs this weekend. The ID in the forum all so so. far away leh. I think the link from the shpg to MRT should hv shelter. Did u hv HDB to do up the flooring in the living area and bedrooms? For my case, I did not.

Hi Clement08,

Yes, my side will get keys in 2nd Qtr, 2011.... heard fm one neighbour auntie who will get keys in Oct 2010 that she doesn't want to move in early. I told her to ask for postponement.

Oh the fence has been opened! Hmm must go and check out.... let me know if you want to as well. Do you mind if i come and see your flat when you get the keys?

I'm just wondering how they will do crowd control if it is opened, the public will also walk around and in terms of safety how?

Hi hdbfan,

I dun mind to get my key early, but will think to take by sweet time to prepare for the renovation since is still early. Btw, I am always there, every weekdays morning around 8.10am to see the progress, if u canSo , we can meet around the metal chairs at the 4-storeys block. I dun mind to invite u to see my flat when I get my key. Today morning part of the fence facing MRT was removed. I think no need to control the crowd, once is open to pubic, it would safe for ppl to walk around freely. So far I oredi found 2 of my new neigbours tat stay in same level, hv u found any new neighbours so far.

Hi Clement08,

Yes, my side will get keys in 2nd Qtr, 2011.... heard fm one neighbour auntie who will get keys in Oct 2010 that she doesn't want to move in early. I told her to ask for postponement.

Oh the fence has been opened! Hmm must go and check out.... let me know if you want to as well. Do you mind if i come and see your flat when you get the keys?

I'm just wondering how they will do crowd control if it is opened, the public will also walk around and in terms of safety how?

Hi hdbfan,

I dun mind to get my key early, but will think to take by sweet time to prepare for the renovation since is still early. Btw, I am always there, every weekdays morning around 8.10am to see the progress, if u canSo , we can meet around the metal chairs at the 4-storeys block. I dun mind to invite u to see my flat when I get my key. Today morning part of the fence facing MRT was removed. I think no need to control the crowd, once is open to pubic, it would safe for ppl to walk around freely. So far I oredi found 2 of my new neigbours tat stay in same level, hv u found any new neighbours so far.

Hi Clement08,

I go to work earlier than you so not possible to recce the place.

BTW you know that 4 storey flat you go to view, there's one house on 4th flr renovating the whole house. I ceiling of the flat has been removed and it exposes the super high triangle roof..... i wonder if storage space can be made.

i have not found any existing neighbours who will be my new neighbour in future. Most of the young couples here do not have a friendly outlook. Only those elderly folks are friendly.