Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
SnOOpy

Clementi buddies

Hi hdbfan,

I dun mind to get my key early, but will think to take by sweet time to prepare for the renovation since is still early. Btw, I am always there, every weekdays morning around 8.10am to see the progress, if u canSo , we can meet around the metal chairs at the 4-storeys block. I dun mind to invite u to see my flat when I get my key. Today morning part of the fence facing MRT was removed. I think no need to control the crowd, once is open to pubic, it would safe for ppl to walk around freely. So far I oredi found 2 of my new neigbours tat stay in same level, hv u found any new neighbours so far.

Hi Clement08,

I go to work earlier than you so not possible to recce the place.

BTW you know that 4 storey flat you go to view, there's one house on 4th flr renovating the whole house. I ceiling of the flat has been removed and it exposes the super high triangle roof..... i wonder if storage space can be made.

i have not found any existing neighbours who will be my new neighbour in future. Most of the young couples here do not have a friendly outlook. Only those elderly folks are friendly.

Hi Hdbfan,

Too bad u have to go to work early. I recce the place and report to u lah.

I din know 4th flr flat got ceiling removed, tonite go back if early go and see look see look. Usually, I go to the 3th floor only.

Clementi got young couples meh? My place can only mid-age or elderly folks around.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

BTW you know that 4 storey flat you go to view, there's one house on 4th flr renovating the whole house. I ceiling of the flat has been removed and it exposes the super high triangle roof..... i wonder if storage space can be made.

i have not found any existing neighbours who will be my new neighbour in future. Most of the young couples here do not have a friendly outlook. Only those elderly folks are friendly.

Hi Hdbfan,

I din know 4th flr flat got ceiling removed, tonite go back if early go and see look see look. Usually, I go to the 3th floor only.

Clementi got young couples meh? My place can only mid-age or elderly folks around.

Hi Clement08,

Well some young couples are perhaps in their early 30s with infants staying in our blk.

Your know one of the flat in blk 441A, i think 36th flr (4rm facing the NTUC side) - got lights.. think must be contractors using the flat for something.

I told one of my colleague and now the quite a few of my colleagues all know about my new house and are envious. they also hv told their friends about it and think i will be very rich in future when i sell.

I'm really wondering how all those buses will be berthed in the small space at the new bus interchange. Are you gona buy alot of new furniture?

btw can you PM yr floorplan to me, i hv a hobby to collect all kinds of hdb floorplans

Edited by hdbfan

Hi Hdbfan,

Hi Clement08,

Well some young couples are perhaps in their early 30s with infants staying in our blk.

Your know one of the flat in blk 441A, i think 36th flr (4rm facing the NTUC side) - got lights.. think must be contractors using the flat for something.

I told one of my colleague and now the quite a few of my colleagues all know about my new house and are envious. they also hv told their friends about it and think i will be very rich in future when i sell.

I'm really wondering how all those buses will be berthed in the small space at the new bus interchange. Are you gona buy alot of new furniture?

btw can you PM yr floorplan to me, i hv a hobby to collect all kinds of hdb floorplans

You tell ur colleague if you sell ur house, where r u going to stay? If u buy good location u also have to pay high price. Pls read PM. Not many buses park at the new interchange at nite. I think enuff space for the buses. Need to buy some furnitures, my furnitures also 20yrs old.

You tell ur colleague if you sell ur house, where r u going to stay? If u buy good location u also have to pay high price. Pls read PM. Not many buses park at the new interchange at nite. I think enuff space for the buses. Need to buy some furnitures, my furnitures also 20yrs old.

Hi Clement08,

Exactly where to find such a super good location, the next planned development similar to Clementi will be in Yishun as announced last yr or before....but it is not confirmed yet as HDB is concentrating in BTOs... that's why so far never hear of SERS anywhere yet after Commonwealth in Yr 2008 (i think).

Did you hear who will be the anchor tenant for the new mall? NTUC or Sheng Siong....When they announced SERS for our place, it was mentioned that the mall will be the size of Westmall in Bt Batok... but i think ours look smaller in size.

BTW do you have any idea where they will put the letter boxes? Yr blk seems pretty straight forward but for my blk it is bit complicated with the shopping below. Well if you happen to talk to those china workers pls ask them if not it's ok.

Hi Clement08,

Exactly where to find such a super good location, the next planned development similar to Clementi will be in Yishun as announced last yr or before....but it is not confirmed yet as HDB is concentrating in BTOs... that's why so far never hear of SERS anywhere yet after Commonwealth in Yr 2008 (i think).

Did you hear who will be the anchor tenant for the new mall? NTUC or Sheng Siong....When they announced SERS for our place, it was mentioned that the mall will be the size of Westmall in Bt Batok... but i think ours look smaller in size.

BTW do you have any idea where they will put the letter boxes? Yr blk seems pretty straight forward but for my blk it is bit complicated with the shopping below. Well if you happen to talk to those china workers pls ask them if not it's ok.

Hi Hdbfan,

I tot Yishun MRT going to be air-con only, tat is y re-sale houses near the MRT at yishun demand $60k COV. I dinno will hv similar planned development like us.

Only hear rumours tat NTUC fairprice going to move in to Clementi Mall, Sheng Siong, never heard of it.

I think letter boxes will be at the ground floor, dun expect the postman/woman to park his/her bicycle downstair and take the lift to deliver letter to u. Will check with the workers if happen to chat with them.

Hv pm u my floor plan, pls check.

Hi Hdbfan,

I tot Yishun MRT going to be air-con only, tat is y re-sale houses near the MRT at yishun demand $60k COV. I dinno will hv similar planned development like us.

Only hear rumours tat NTUC fairprice going to move in to Clementi Mall, Sheng Siong, never heard of it.

I think letter boxes will be at the ground floor, dun expect the postman/woman to park his/her bicycle downstair and take the lift to deliver letter to u. Will check with the workers if happen to chat with them.

Hv pm u my floor plan, pls check.

Hi Clement08,

If NTUC is coming to our mall - yahoo!.. that will be good news.

Haha .. yes letter boxes should be on the ground floor, if not poor postman...

I have received yr floorplan.. thanks... the living rm is really big and overall a good even layout.

Hi Clement08,

If NTUC is coming to our mall - yahoo!.. that will be good news.

Haha .. yes letter boxes should be on the ground floor, if not poor postman...

I have received yr floorplan.. thanks... the living rm is really big and overall a good even layout.

Going to partition the living room with a study room. The living room will not be big already. Can pm ur floor plan to me please.

Going to partition the living room with a study room. The living room will not be big already. Can pm ur floor plan to me please.

Hi Clement08,

Wow so you will hv 4 rooms. Good... Floorplan I will hv to upload to imageshack then can pm you. If not v can meet and i can give you in person. How?

Hi Clement08,

Wow so you will hv 4 rooms. Good... Floorplan I will hv to upload to imageshack then can pm you. If not v can meet and i can give you in person. How?

Hi HDBfan,

3 rooms only, the study room very small. 1 room for me and my wife. 1 room for my only son and 1 quest room for my in law. How to meet, you suggest.

Hi Clement08,

I can't reply to your post here using the previous quote or reply to your PM. It says strings doesn't match or something like that.

Anyway i've had the same idea to relocate the bedroom and living room for the past few yrs also for the futre flat. Hope the walls can be hacked.

Do you know if IKEA kitchen cabinets are good? I've not seen any forumer who has commented or used that. I juz wana know if the quality and installation is good/practical/long lasting.

Edited by hdbfan

Hi Clement08,

I can't reply to your post here using the previous quote or reply to your PM. It says strings doesn't match or something like that.

Anyway i've had the same idea to relocate the bedroom and living room for the past few yrs also for the futre flat. Hope the walls can be hacked.

Do you know if IKEA kitchen cabinets are good? I've not seen any forumer who has commented or used that. I juz wana know if the quality and installation is good/practical/long lasting.

Ho HDBfan,

If the wall is not those thick wall tat use to support the building, then usually u can hack the wall. I dun use IKEA furniture therefore I got no comment about it. So u not getting contrator to do up ur funiture ?

Ho HDBfan,

If the wall is not those thick wall tat use to support the building, then usually u can hack the wall. I dun use IKEA furniture therefore I got no comment about it. So u not getting contrator to do up ur funiture ?

Hi Clement08,

Need to find a good contractor who is skilled and can take instructions or suggestion cheaper alternatives when necessary. Perhaps i can see your reno and evaluate the work.

Looks like quite alot of the folks in our blk and others have chosen 441A. I think once you guys shift over to the new blk... our blk will be deserted and quiet.

Edited by hdbfan

if you are looking at ikea kitchen cabinets, can check out ossify's t-blog.

generally cost savings is not significant if u compare carpenter vs ikea (provided u DIY transportation & assembly)

ikea's furniture comes in standard sizes, may not be able to custom fit the house whereas carpenter's can.

:)

Hi Clement08,

Need to find a good contractor who is skilled and can take instructions or suggestion cheaper alternatives when necessary. Perhaps i can see your reno and evaluate the work.

Looks like quite alot of the folks in our blk and others have chosen 441A. I think once you guys shift over to the new blk... our blk will be deserted and quiet.

Ya, Need to find a good contractor who is skillful but not easy to find, we only can base on our ppl recommedation and see their on-going projects.

Blk 441A got 66 apartments and blk 441B got 256 apartments, so if 66 families all shift to 441A, still got 256 families still staying in the old blks, so it would not be deserted I think.

Ya, Need to find a good contractor who is skillful but not easy to find, we only can base on our ppl recommedation and see their on-going projects.

Blk 441A got 66 apartments and blk 441B got 256 apartments, so if 66 families all shift to 441A, still got 256 families still staying in the old blks, so it would not be deserted I think.

Hi Clement08,

Do you know anybody who has selected 3rm? Any idea what will be built when blk 445 and town council blk gets demolised? I still can't figure out why these 2 blks must go.. the space isn't that big.